Married at First Sight UK #9 Gobble gobble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And also I bet he’s annoyed that the gay men laugh at him .. and that she joins in. Theres going to be trouble later.

Reactions: 29
Oh blimey, I thought Johnathan was a nice guy, that was a tit thing to say.

Reactions: 31
I think Adrian is a class act. I'd love to have a night out with him. He seems like a proper loyal mate and I can see why his best friend (wedding day) was protective of him now to be honest.

Reactions: 57
Considering Jonathan looked quite ripped on his instagram pic someone shared here he seems to not understand the fundamentals of exercise there. Simply copying the exercises Matt and Duka are doing in the gym won't make a man or woman bulk up like them without the corresponding diet and supplements.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Random unrelated observation:

I've dropped a major bollock tonight. I bought some spider repellent ( I'm petrified of spiders) and boight some dilutable peppermint oil. I never dilute anything because they way I see it, when things are in their non-diluted state, they'll be more effective. Don't ever. My entire flat bleeping STINKS. I'm considering sleeping in the street tonight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
You’re all scaring me tonight 😂😂 I found tattle after getting rid of all SM because of a stalker.. there’s actually Clare’s law which can be applied for in confidence in every new relationship you have for reasons of safety around DV etc.

Anyhow, back to business. Johnathan should be hotter than he is but the two of them have actually made me slightly start to believe in ‘love’ again..! Could see them going the whole way depending on how their working lives come together..
spoke too soon there 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who would have thought back in week 1 that Adrian and Thomas would have been the most stable/loving couple?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ohh so potentially you could have the DILF/SILF combo 👀
I did say to him once soooooo which of your sons are single and would I fancy them 😂😂 he went you'd fancy the oldest. Obviously via Google he was correct 😂😂😂 see this is why you Google ppl 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Adrian is a class act. I'd love to have a night out with him. He seems like a proper loyal mate and I can see why his best friend (wedding day) was protective of him now to be honest.
i’m reevaluating her behaviour too - he’s such a sweet soul and i fully get why she went in on trying to suss out thomas. i think i’d be protective of him too!

Reactions: 16
Penny dropped for Jonathan! Yes it's the bleeping crazy world of MAFS! Made himself look like a right bell end 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Johnathon is a fattest because I bet he’s one of those lucky people who don’t put on weight.
I used to be like that until the menopause!

Reactions: 16

I've dropped a major bollock tonight. I bought some spider repellent ( I'm petrified of spiders) and boight some dilutable peppermint oil. I never dilute anything because they way I see it, when things are in their non-diluted state, they'll be more effective. Don't ever. My entire flat bleeping STINKS. I'm considering sleeping in the street tonight
But if you are that repulsed….think of what the spiders are thinking…..they won’t ever be back. Once the smell wears off you won’t ever have to repeat it unlike when you dilute it🤷‍♀️ Stand your ground. You can do this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

What does it smell of? Your post has got me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’re all scaring me tonight 😂😂 I found tattle after getting rid of all SM because of a stalker.. there’s actually Clare’s law which can be applied for in confidence in every new relationship you have for reasons of safety around DV etc.

Anyhow, back to business. Johnathan should be hotter than he is but the two of them have actually made me slightly start to believe in ‘love’ again..! Could see them going the whole way depending on how their working lives come together..
Me toooo…. Although I am on Twitter under a total random name too 😁😁😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.