Married at First Sight UK #9 Gobble gobble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So random thought - does anyone think there might be some truth to what Whitney says about Duka? For me, if someone was being such a twunt I’d be out on the first thing smoking. Tv magic smoke and mirrors maybe?
(You may have already covered this, I joined the thread late - and I still think she’s a prick btw 🫠)

Reactions: 13
So random thought - does anyone think there might be some truth to what Whitney says about Duka? For me, if someone was being such a twunt I’d be out on the first thing smoking. Tv magic smoke and mirrors maybe?
(You may have already covered this, I joined the thread late - and I still think she’s a prick btw 🫠)
I'm sure Duka's had some head moments but I think fundamentally he's a nice guy

April 100% spread the rumours but I am over Chanita. Chanita is a bit of a whinge bag and she thinks she's always right

Thomas doesn't deserve Adrian. George seriously gives me the ick with his needy behaviour and that is on top of the Nanny Mcphee tooth

Gemma is a sex pest and if she was an ugly old white dude she would've been thrown off the show by now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I'm sure Duka's had some head moments but I think fundamentally he's a nice guy

April 100% spread the rumours but I am over Chanita. Chanita is a bit of a whinge bag and she thinks she's always right

Thomas doesn't deserve Adrian. George seriously gives me the ick with his needy behaviour and that is on top of the Nanny Mcphee tooth

Gemma is a sex pest and if she was an ugly old white dude she would've been thrown off the show by now
Chanita is a granny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been thinking a lot (well since I’ve not been able to Google how the queue is doing I’ve had time on my hands) as to who was genuine in their application to the show and wanted to settle down and who is in it for their career/IG.

I’ve come to the conclusion that the only ones I believe wanted to find a life partner were the two gay couples, I can completely understand why it may be hard to find someone to settle down with when a lot of the usual avenues are close to you.

I may be persuaded make an exception for George, at first I thought a good looking man in his early 40s must be beating them off, but getting to know him I can see why women run a mile.

The rest of them however are just in it for IG likes….unless Kasia and Gemma thought it was a way to give them sex on tap and they were too old for Love Island, I really can’t see who else genuinely wants or needs marriage.

Reactions: 25
I’ve been thinking a lot (well since I’ve not been able to Google how the queue is doing I’ve had time on my hands) as to who was genuine in their application to the show and wanted to settle down and who is in it for their career/IG.

I’ve come to the conclusion that the only ones I believe wanted to find a life partner were the two gay couples, I can completely understand why it may be hard to find someone to settle down with when a lot of the usual avenues are close to you.

I may be persuaded make an exception for George, at first I thought a good looking man in his early 40s must be beating them off, but getting to know him I can see why women run a mile.

The rest of them however are just in it for IG likes….unless Kasia and Gemma thought it was a way to give them sex on tap and they were too old for Love Island, I really can’t see who else genuinely wants or needs marriage.
I’m with ya onions

Reactions: 8
I agree about Zoe, Jenna and Adrian but not Thomas. I think he's all about the followers and becoming a z list celebrity. I think he's there for the drama and wouldn't have gone near Adrian in the real world.

Reactions: 20
Posting the usual request at the start of the thread:

****NO SPOILERS PLEASE****

**If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was**

Glad to be watching live with everyone tonight 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Posting the usual request at the start of the thread:

****NO SPOILERS PLEASE****

**If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was**

Glad to be watching live with everyone tonight 🙌🏻
Is it on for longer tonight or are my TV listings cocked up? Thanks for the reminder too, I'm not bothered knowing but it's only manners if people don't want spoilers at all 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it on for longer tonight or are my TV listings cocked up? Thanks for the reminder too, I'm not bothered knowing but it's only manners if people don't want spoilers at all 😘
It’s on till 10:25 tonight. Let’s hope it’s worth it x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooooh good spot! It's a long one tonight!

I just had to put the spoiler thing, just at the end of the last thread someone had posted something about what happens further down the line and I was staring at my screen like:

loltyler1-gamer-rage.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gemma’s insta stories suggesting she’s lost weight due to stress are odd. Braggy? The more I see of her the less I like her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s on till 10:25 tonight. Let’s hope it’s worth it x
Me too, thanks for checking, sometimes my TV listings tell me blatant unadulterated LIES 🤣

I just had to put the spoiler thing, just at the end of the last thread someone had posted something about what happens further down the line and I was staring at my screen like:

View attachment 1595538
Good for you, how many times ya gotta ask, honestly!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1595538
Ah I haven’t seen the end of the last thread I saw it was closed and just came straight here. What are people getting out of ruining it?

Reactions: 11
Ah I haven’t seen the end of the last thread I saw it was closed and just came straight here. What are people getting out of ruining it?
I don’t think they ruin it on purpose. Some might think a news article is public knowledge and others get the spoiler wrong.
When I just joined Tattle I used a spoiler wrong and people were fuming 😅

Reactions: 6
My god i just caught up on last nights show and wow what a shitfest.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.