Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
I think Adrian is a class act. I'd love to have a night out with him. He seems like a proper loyal mate and I can see why his best friend (wedding day) was protective of him now to be honest.

Reactions: 57
So random thought - does anyone think there might be some truth to what Whitney says about Duka? For me, if someone was being such a twunt I’d be out on the first thing smoking. Tv magic smoke and mirrors maybe?
(You may have already covered this, I joined the thread late - and I still think she’s a prick btw 🫠)
I'm sure Duka's had some dickhead moments but I think fundamentally he's a nice guy

April 100% spread the rumours but I am over Chanita. Chanita is a bit of a whinge bag and she thinks she's always right

Thomas doesn't deserve Adrian. George seriously gives me the ick with his needy behaviour and that is on top of the Nanny Mcphee tooth

Gemma is a sex pest and if she was an ugly old white dude she would've been thrown off the show by now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

J2607

VIP Member
Wouldn't want to be with someone anymore if they put on loads of weight and it wasn't due to medical reasons, oh Jesus you've gone down in my estimations.

Reactions: 50
I keep seeing Adrian mentioned and think ‘Who the fuck is Adrian’, then I google him. Because in my head he is called Colin, and always will be now. No idea why. I’ve done this 5 times at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

crispycrunch

VIP Member
Can't believe I wanted to sit on George's face and now I see him using a heated hairbrush!!! Fucking wet wipe 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 43

aimzalicious

VIP Member
It IS patronising Jonathan 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Girls who have "horse legs" dont give a fuck what you think first of all

ALSO she wont "end up looking manly" if she lifts weights - women dont have the testosterone that men have so its impossible to get muscly like Duka or Matt unless you're on serious steroids

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
I was in a relationship with a ‘George’ and I ended up in therapy after! It was genuinely more devastating than being cheated on after an 8 year relationship. Anxious, needy, untrusting people really mess you up. You can’t do anything right.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39