Married at First Sight UK #9 Gobble gobble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking a lot (well since I’ve not been able to Google how the queue is doing I’ve had time on my hands) as to who was genuine in their application to the show and wanted to settle down and who is in it for their career/IG.

I’ve come to the conclusion that the only ones I believe wanted to find a life partner were the two gay couples, I can completely understand why it may be hard to find someone to settle down with when a lot of the usual avenues are close to you.

I may be persuaded make an exception for George, at first I thought a good looking man in his early 40s must be beating them off, but getting to know him I can see why women run a mile.

The rest of them however are just in it for IG likes….unless Kasia and Gemma thought it was a way to give them sex on tap and they were too old for Love Island, I really can’t see who else genuinely wants or needs marriage.
That awful musician who still lived with his mum at the age of 51, REALLY wanted to settle down, GOD he was creepy.

Reactions: 17
Adrian looks so much better with his new haircut. Big improvement!

Reactions: 19
I think Gemma is vile, she can claim that the editing made her look bad but those vulgar disgusting comments still came out her mouth whatever the context. You can tell at the dinner party super noodle head had already checked out. However he should have been straight with her and not treat her like a prick in front of everyone. I thought he was rude and arrogant. Him and Titney are well suited in that respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 26
I don’t think they ruin it on purpose. Some might think a news article is public knowledge and others get the spoiler wrong.
When I just joined Tattle I used a spoiler wrong and people were fuming 😅
No I know people make mistakes but it does seem like some just come on to ruin the peace lol

Reactions: 11
I wonder if George knew that April has been on various reality shows looking for love.

If they had conversations off camera about dating histories. I mean most of the people are in it for the Insta follows and business opportunities which spoils things

I thought from the last threat thag more happened in last nights episode between Matt and Whitney.
I loved that George went to get Matt and make sure he was ok. Don’t know why April was crying for when he came back in.

Reactions: 5
I’ve eaten a whole bar of chocolate and I’m contemplating a brandy … I’m supposed to be using it to soak the fruit for my Christmas cake but the bloody fruit never arrived in my shopping.

Brandy it is then ..

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve eaten a whole bar of chocolate and I’m contemplating a brandy … I’m supposed to be using it to soak the fruit for my Christmas cake but the bloody fruit never arrived in my shopping.

Brandy it is then ..
Hup the brandy. I’m going on the gin. Changing it up tonight

Reactions: 6
I've got a voddy and a microwave curry 🤣 let's see what the auld Ragnar Lothbrok wannabe is going to come out with today, chastity belt for Gemma? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Brandy it is then ..
Have the brandy I'm contemplating a glass of wine 🤷‍♀️
I'm also hungry after reading about snacks and I have none

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I thought from the last threat thag more happened in last nights episode between Matt and Whitney.
I loved that George went to get Matt and make sure he was ok. Don’t know why April was crying for when he came back in.
I’d hardly call it crying whatever April was doing. I didn’t see any tears, just the look of someone with a case of constipation

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Evening all.
I have the worst snack in the history of snacks. A Tesco choc ice I found embedded in an iceberg at the back of the freezer. No one remembers buying it. Totally eating it obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.