Married at First Sight UK #9 Bradley Namaste away from me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella can duck off saying she hopes Nathaniel’s proud of himself. Bianca deserves to know and you’re a sly witch

Reactions: 25
Interesting to see on Ericas tik tok, (not a spoiler don’t worry) that the food at the dinner parties is freezing so they all have to eat beforehand. Why not just feed them there and then 🤣
Lol i was watching her live a few days ago and I asked how the food is at the parties and she answered 😂 said the same thing, that it's all freezing

She was nice, or she came off as nice anyway, she answered a few of my questions

Reactions: 6
Everyone round that table looks so awkward and just wants Ella to STFU

Reactions: 14
Screaming that everyone's yelling and Peggy's there sorting her hair out. National treasure, protect her at all costs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ella ain’t genuine
even admitted she flirts with every man woman

Reactions: 13
So. Absolutely no consequences for Ella acting like a total gobshiteing head and aggressively throwing a glass?

YES NATHANIEL!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.