Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
Wait.

Does 'Turkey teef' mean the country Turkey?? Like gone abroad for cosmetic teeth work??

All this time I thought it meant the bird and you all thought they had beak like mouths or something oh my days I'm dumb

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
She is a woman and this isn't the thread for transphobia. It's about a TV show ? Anyway you do you.
Ella is not a woman. He is a trans woman. There are fundamental differences.

And I don't hate Ella, or wish him any harm. I don't even want him to stop living his life the way he wants. But I will never accept that he's the same as a woman - that's not transphobia its scientific fact.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
not him judging him for working at new look - NOTHING is uglier than judging someone because you think their job is beneath you or "common"

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
“I didn’t really have breasts. What I did have were an A cup size, which was due to the hormones I’d been taking. I knew that boobs were my next priority once I’d recovered from my surgery.”

Plenty of women have A cup breasts. They are still women.

Reactions: 55

bananabutter

VIP Member
Nathanial is so right, Ella doesn’t talk about anything else other than herself and her looks. There’s nothing else to her.

Reactions: 52

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I already hate this man. Can't stand people who just expect everything done for them. It's not called being a diva, it's called being a TWAT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
I never thought Laura would end up being one of the best people on this show. Although it doesn’t say much about who they’ve brought forward this year

Reactions: 51