Married at First Sight UK #9 Bradley Namaste away from me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is definitely making up for the dullness earlier this week.

Reactions: 14
Probably too late but thread suggestion

Ella exits stage left taking her prowly hands back to Only Fans

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ella stood on a sinking ship and realising everyone is seeing the true her so trying to drag everyone down with her 😂 bottom line is you don’t do that to another girl and maybe Nathaniel didn’t kiss you but he’s right just end the marriage then. But she couldn’t because she wanted to stay on the tv show but it’s definitely ‘all for the right reasons’ though….

Reactions: 15
JJ’s shirt is giving me these vibes, major ick. Even has a dragon on the back! I read that Ella waned a straight man who gives off Masculine energy… how is that JJ ?? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ella is done she’s going
she be back in a moment she loves the attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
JJ’s shirt is giving me these vibes, major ick. Even has a dragon on the back! I read that Ella waned a straight man who gives off Masculine energy… how is that JJ ?? 🤣
I think that's what counts for masculine amongst the younger generation. Blokes still had body hair back when I was in the first flush of youth.

Reactions: 6
In the words of Barack Obama- you can put lipstick on a pig. But it's still a pig....

Reactions: 13
Mark looks like my 3 month old when I hold him up and his head and cheeks dissolve into his neck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I feel terrible for Bianca but why is Nathaniel making such a song and dance he doesn’t want to be with Ella and hasn’t the whole time

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.