Married at First Sight UK #9 Bradley Namaste away from me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s such a shame he felt he had to leave” WHAT WAS HE GONNA DO, STAY?!!! Fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never thought Laura would end up being one of the best people on this show. Although it doesn’t say much about who they’ve brought forward this year

Reactions: 51
If I attempt a new thread Tattle will probably go down. Did I mention I don't actually watch MAFS? I just follow here.
Don't make me leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jordan’s right. JJ should have told her right away rather than pretending nothing was up

Reactions: 29
A few peoples aggressive sides are coming out tonight aren’t they 👀👀👀👀👀. True colours . Not all nicey nicey . No wonder they all single 😂

Reactions: 16
Luke "It's been blown out proportion"
Three folk have walked out ya bleeping moron!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.