Married at First Sight UK #10 Tasha's calling everyone a tramp, Ella's creeping with her prowly hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke you’re talking absolute shite. A dinner party isn’t the appropriate time to tell Bianca he should have told her days ago, he’s a pussy.

Reactions: 54
Luke is sooooo in the wrong. Why is he supporting cheating?? Red flag Jay. doesn’t need to call Jordan stupid at all.

Reactions: 46
I'm so glad prowly hands made it into the thread title 😂

Jay's husband (forgotten his name) can duck off with his "a man can only resist for so long" bollocks. JJ is also an adult and responsible for his behaviour. I'm glad fake Grealish spoke up against that nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Why's Luke acting like he knows everything that's gone on between Ella and JJ?

Jordan is right, it's snakey behaviour and Bianca has been fucked over the most by the whole situation.

Reactions: 44
luke literally just sat next to his wife and justified JJs behaviour under "only so much pressure a man can take" if that's what you tell yourself luv x

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Only people I like at this stage are Laura, Arthur, George, Bianca, Sean, Jordan and Erica.

Ella, Nathanial, JJ and Tasha can get in the bin.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.