Married at First Sight UK #8 No Spoilers or you better get used to taste of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the format of rushing and focusing on dinner parties etc as mentioned before isn't helping. Unless you're loud and involved in drama they're not interested in showing you.
We may have taken the format of MAFS Aus but it is a much shorter series. The Aus version goes on for weeks. Too long IMO and it's generally ruined by endless recaps and adverts. I suppose all the action takes place with the dinner parties, commitment ceremonies and home stays so that's what they focus on.

Reactions: 6
I'm not a fan of the dinner parties... I'd rather see the couples in their apartments or when they go to the couple's retreat (which I've annoyingly seen a spoiler for on TikTok!)

Reactions: 7
I'm not a fan of the dinner parties... I'd rather see the couples in their apartments or when they go to the couple's retreat (which I've annoyingly seen a spoiler for on TikTok!)
Are they doing couples retreat for the UK lot? They don't normally do that here do they?

Reactions: 3
Ok, all caught up. I find this season so so staged.
I’m not sure what to believe re the Chanita / April / Thomas / Jess saga. My gut is to believe Thomas because April mentioned Jess and then Thomas tan with it but he’s just not articulate enough to use all his words before getting angry and running off (he’s literally me in that sense 😂) but I saw that Jess put up a story about it and tagged April, which must mean they are still friends even though April was the one who mentioned Jess in the first place.

Or am I missing something? What does everyone else think.
Yes staged AF! Imean dont forget we never saw the root of the row and yet they still have not revealed what exactly was said.

So it comes across as fake.

Im teally not liking this new bunch and the timing to bring them in is tit as the first group were just heating up.

So now we go back to them and its all tension is lost😮💨
Also the new rows with the new group dont seem leggit at all🙄🙄🙄🙄

Its lost its way now😔

Its a bit of a parody now. Watching Kwame get his massage seemed like a TV script and they were given lines.
It totally lacked chemistry and sexual tension. I dont believe they did the deed at all.

Are they doing couples retreat for the UK lot? They don't normally do that here do they?
They need to do something its boring me. Thr fact that they can do social media whilst its on makes them steer opinion etc and it spoils it for us too😩

Reactions: 6
I’m boarding a flight soon and land at Gatwick about 10 to 9 but staying at a hotel there, so I’ll probably be watching behind or on catch up ☹💙

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m so late to the game and I’m only on episode 8 but these are my thoughts so far:
- Hated when Jess was crying over PJay being a stripper and her and her mum actually having the brass neck in the 21st century to say she needs a man who can ‘look after her’!!! Have some self respect love. I like PJay, he seems a nice soul.
- Really like Zoe, the nicest one there and I feel bad for her that Jenna is making her feel so bad and uncomfortable for eating meat. Let her live!!!
-Cannot stand Whitney - and her eyebrows are 😭
-George for me is one of the best looking - but is he a bit wet?

Reactions: 11
Why does Matt come across to me as the type to punch holes in the walls 🤔
He seems to me like that type of guy who at the first he’s telling you he finds all these things attractive, he wants some clingy obsessed girl, and has mega jealous angry sides that you don’t see.
If he fancies Gemma he’d have no problem i think even if she is way too much and should be respecting what he’s saying about leaving him alone.
But what has he got to show for himself, other than gym, tattoos and acting like he’s so manly when he’s really unattractive

Reactions: 14
He seems to me like that type of guy who at the first he’s telling you he finds all these things attractive, he wants some clingy obsessed girl, and has mega jealous angry sides that you don’t see.
If he fancies Gemma he’d have no problem i think even if she is way too much and should be respecting what he’s saying about leaving him alone.
But what has he got to show for himself, other than gym, tattoos and acting like he’s so manly when he’s really unattractive
He makes me a bit sick🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.