Married at First Sight UK #8 No Spoilers or you better get used to taste of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thomas was so pissed last night 🤣

I think he is getting better. He went off with Adrian and seemed to calm down without screaming at Adrian that he didn't have his back. It must be exhausting for Adrian though. They do seem very cute together though.

What happened to Kwame and Kasia? Last we saw was her saying she was wearing a pink dress with no bra and knickers and then I don't think we saw them again.
She definitely wore the pink dress with no bra and no knickers...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This series has been a bit strange so far. We haven’t seen them doing things during the day like Aus where you would see the couples cooking etc as others have said above. I don’t understand how the contestants have been able to change their decision last week. I think it is really unfortunate that the contestants have access to their social media accounts because that is leaking spoilers everywhere. Don’t get me started on some of the outfits (I am assuming product placements).

Reactions: 29
I know it's been a few days now.. and I should really get over it. But I'm still annoyed that this thread has ruined what's to come for me.

I always avoid insta, daily mail articles and what have you.. but have enjoyed watching along with these threads (not been as active this time as usually binge watching the episode on a Friday instead).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know what an idiot, even if he wasn’t attracted to Gemma, you’re still married , at least wait until after the show!! I was on his side to begin with, but cheating is only done by a certain type of person
plsss tag stuff like this (when there is use of names) as a spoiler :(

Reactions: 9
I think Gemma is massively lacking in confidence and thinks being overly sexual is how to get men to want her.

She also seems to think if a guy doesn't duck you then he's not into you. Which is not true at all, sometimes it actually works the other way round and they'll duck a woman just because she's up for it while having no actual interest or respect for
them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jenna and Zoe have faded into the background with the new couples coming in too
I think the format of rushing and focusing on dinner parties etc as mentioned before isn't helping. Unless you're loud and involved in drama they're not interested in showing you.

Reactions: 18
I much preferred our old format of mafs. Just a few couples and more focus on the home side. It’s essentially a reality show now.

Reactions: 27
I think Gemma is massively lacking in confidence and thinks being overly sexual is how to get men to want her.

She also seems to think if a guy doesn't duck you then he's not into you. Which is not true at all, sometimes it actually works the other way round and they'll duck a woman just because she's up for it while having no actual interest or respect for
them.
Perfectly put - little or no self asteem going on there.

I think the format of rushing and focusing on dinner parties etc as mentioned before isn't helping. Unless you're loud and involved in drama they're not interested in showing you.
Why not just have 4 or 5 couples, concentrate on them, let us get involved rather than turn it into a fashion fest dinner party drunken fight night? I don't know which couple I'm routing for (John and Miss World I think so far) and Thomas and Adrian... the others I couldn't care less about, but I would love to get a knitting needle and pop Shitneys painful looking boobs...

• Haha
Reactions: 19

them.
I dont think she is confident in her personality or looks and as for sex if you put it on a plate like she does she will have a queue and she knows it.
Anyone can have sex but good quality sex comes with true intimacy.
Definately lacks confidence in herself bigtime.

I much preferred our old format of mafs. Just a few couples and more focus on the home side. It’s essentially a reality show now.
👍👏 yes
This is like Love Ispand contestants and exactly why it comes across as fake.

I am truly looking for love and find this so offensive Id say 2 or 3 actually want love and not fame like the rest.🥱
Most of them all over reality shows.
COME ON Sort it out!!!

I do love the judges though and wpuld like more of them and an extended show where they do NORMAL COUPLE THINGS.
Cook. Date. If the date is super fancy its unrealistic as well🙄
Let them choose the date each. A burger bar or simple picnic perhaps.

It becomes style over substance. Tiring the format!😮💨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok, all caught up. I find this season so so staged.
I’m not sure what to believe re the Chanita / April / Thomas / Jess saga. My gut is to believe Thomas because April mentioned Jess and then Thomas tan with it but he’s just not articulate enough to use all his words before getting angry and running off (he’s literally me in that sense 😂) but I saw that Jess put up a story about it and tagged April, which must mean they are still friends even though April was the one who mentioned Jess in the first place.

Or am I missing something? What does everyone else think.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.