Married at First Sight UK #8 No Spoilers or you better get used to taste of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He makes me a bit sick🤣
He’s just a mirror image of the same guys and so icky in the end. They end up losers who have nothing going for them except trying to act like they’re gods gifts.
He gives me mega controlling and anger issues if he liked the girl, maybe he kicked off because he saw Whitney and wanted a piece of her

Reactions: 17
He’s just a mirror image of the same guys and so icky in the end. They end up losers who have nothing going for them except trying to act like they’re gods gifts.
He gives me mega controlling and anger issues if he liked the girl, maybe he kicked off because he saw Whitney and wanted a piece of her
Big Shitney and her fake tits🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Matt just didn’t fancy Gemma which is fine! What did the experts match them on, hair expertise and tattoos!

Matt’s motives to go on the show? Insta followers? Perhaps love but maybe he was in love with the idea of a wedding I think; the actual wedding day he kind of enjoyed so he says.

But in the cold light of day from his side no chemistry. I feel Gemma was in love with the idea of him and was rejected and frustrated that he didn’t fall for her charms / potty-mouth as perhaps blokes in real life do.

Matt could have gently explained to Gemma he wasn’t in to her that way and wanted to get to know her as a person. But if we are to believe the edits, he had hissy fits instead.

He seemed to have no problems with boundaries with Whitney he launched into full on getting to know you convos with her. Perhaps he can give her some good wig advice 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d love to know how/who gave them the title of expert as they’ve paired up complete disasters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think I bought a comb like this from Home Bargains. This man gives me the biggest ick, his Instagram feed kills me 😭

Have included the shepherds pie tutorial for all those desperate to know 💅🏻 You’re welcome.
Listen Shep, nobody has asked in a non ironic way how to get hair like that. Nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think I bought a comb like this from Home Bargains. This man gives me the biggest ick, his Instagram feed kills me 😭

Have included the shepherds pie tutorial for all those desperate to know 💅🏻 You’re welcome.
like does he really think people want to copy him? he doesn't realise they're laughing at it does he?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.