Married at First Sight UK #6 use spoilers plz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up from last night. Boring as always. Brad is more toxic than Chernobyl. And more fucking weddings tonight 🥱
I wish they'd just focus on this lot and hold off inviting more couples.
They need to take the show a bit more serious with genuine guidance and GENUINE contestants WANTING LOVE

Reactions: 13
Ah yes, He Brad, the master of wisdom, equality and good choices, who we could all learn from Namastay-the fuck away

Reactions: 24
Yes George. He was arrested on suspicion of coercive and controlling behaviour while the series was on.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely, he thought he was being praised!

Reactions: 15
Did anyone think what I thought when Brad was asked what he has learnt from Shona and he waffled something about respecting her boundary. Defo asked for anal ain't he

Reactions: 22
I'm so sorry you've been through that. My ex was also charged with coercive control. It's almost 3 years to the day I finally left him but the things he said and did I still think about them every single day and remember them like they were yesterday. I can't help it

It bothers me that this behaviour is displayed on a programme as "entertainment". That same "entertainment" stripped me of who I used to be and changed me forever. The youngsters at work (17-22 yrs old) have started watching this series and they think it's hilarious. And that gets to me more than anything. I just think "if only you knew". They're so young and I hope to god they never experience it themselves. This sort of behaviour on a TV programme makes them think it's OK tho.

I hope you are OK

Reactions: 27
Did anyone think what I thought when Brad was asked what he has learnt from Shona and he waffled something about respecting her boundary. Defo asked for anal ain't he
[/QUOTE]

They had anal; he said it was a threesome she wouldn’t entertain.

Reactions: 12
They had anal; he said it was a threesome she wouldn’t entertain.
[/QUOTE]
Where did he say she wouldn't do a threesome?!

Reactions: 3
Am I alone in thinking Shona and Brad look a bit alike? Just looking at his most recent instagram selfies

Reactions: 7
Yeah I can barely remember all the couples as it is! It kind of made sense last year when two couples left so they introduced two new couples but this time there’s no need!

Brad definitely thought he was getting praised for the language he uses. Someone mentioned his co-parenting relationship earlier in the thread and I suspect it isn’t great. I doubt his relationship with his son is the best either tbh. It’s normally the parents who say they are ‘best mates’ with their children that don’t have great relationships with them. I remember thinking that his sons video message on his wedding day was a bit weird, just not very enthusiastic and like he was talking to a stranger almost.

Brad said he had learned from Shona to respect her boundaries but they had a boundary where they wouldn’t discuss their sex life and he completely disregarded that and told everyone everything they’ve been up to.

Reactions: 20
Just seen Brad is 27. 27!!! He looks about 40.
He looks like he's using, that drawn appearance and sunken eyes.

I can't actually believe he's 27. Maybe he and Peggy are using a different counting system to the rest of the world?

Reactions: 20
I'm that bored with the show that I've been half watching and then just coming here to catch up as you lot are much more interesting to read than they are to watch!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.