Married at First Sight UK #6 use spoilers plz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Howdy and others who kindly ask that spoilers are tagged or put behind a spoiler tab!

Previous below

• Heart
Reactions: 9
🚙 parked for later. Got last nights to catch up on later toooooo

Reactions: 3
Aww im gutted I didn't get my thread title in, in time before a new one was made. It's starting to rack up the likes😅😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww im gutted I didn't get my thread title in, in time before a new one was made. It's starting to rack up the likes😅😂
Let's be honest neither of those is going to change before we need a new thread! So it's still solid!

Reactions: 4
Let's be honest neither of those is going to change before we need a new thread! So it's still solid!
Well thats true😂.
Planting it here for the next one!

Brads a walking red flag🚩 and Ella's only there for a shag👉👌

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Guesses on who the first couple to leave will be? GUESSES only, no confirmed spoilers unless behind spoiler tag :)

Reactions: 7
Guesses on who the first couple to leave will be? GUESSES only, no confirmed spoilers unless behind spoiler tag :)
In guessing Ella and Nathaniel if next week is intimacy. I get they're showing Ella's storybof being trans, but it's really bugging me that Nathaniels story of being Pansexual is being shoved to the side and not being explored. I think its a really unfair match for both parties. Because neither of their 'needs' are being met

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just regarding what someone said about Brad having a good relationship with the mother of his child. My ex also appeared to have that too…on the surface. Over time, the cracks showed and it became apparent the mother of his children was doing things to try and pacify him as it was worse to have him kicking off etc. He would use the children often and also just turn up to hers whenever he felt like it (unknown to me as I thought these were arranged visits) to “see the kids” when actually it was to continue his abuse over her. His eldest kids started not wanting to see him so she’d clearly gone down the route to let them find out themselves.
Just because he sees his child and she’s speaking out that he’s a good dad doesn’t mean he isn’t an abusive man in a romantic relationship. It’s a huge battle for someone to stop a parent seeing a child and we have no idea if he’s threatened her with stuff like going for fully custody if she doesn’t allow some contact etc. if I was her, I’d want to protect my child so wouldn’t be plastering the ins and outs of her and brads relationship on social media. The fact she’s not going to comment on his behaviour towards Shona is enough for me to know there’s more than meets the eye regarding that situation.
Im glad someone has complained, I may do the same.

My guys for First couple to leave - either Nathaniel & Ella or the posh guy & whatever her name is

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I absolutely think his behaviour should be shown on TV but others should be protected better. People should see what this kind of covert controlling behaviour looks like.
Shona may also be someone who needs to watch it back to realise what is happening.
---
"The posh guy and whatever her name is" absolutely got me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How/who do you send a complaint to? Brads behaviour makes me feel ill. The way it wasn't dealt with in any capacity is very telling (in regards to the flippant nature society has about men's aggresive behaviour towards women)

Reactions: 23
How/who do you send a complaint to? Brads behaviour makes me feel ill. The way it wasn't dealt with in any capacity is very telling (in regards to the flippant nature society has about men's aggresive behaviour towards women)
I’ve just done one to ofcom - my first ever about any TV show

Reactions: 9
Is this similar to Whatshischops behaviour from last year? He was paired with April, seemed a nice guy at first but then lots of complaints came out about his behaviour from ex’s once the show was aired? His actual name escapes me but I want to call him George ?! :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.