Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
I actually really feel for Nathaniel because I can see where he's coming from. A lot of what Ella says is crass and (honestly) 'laddish'. He wants to know what he's like as a person, behind that veneer. And I feel like Ella is so consumed with acting like what he believes is womanly that who he is as a person is lost. And that is important in a relationship, sex is great, but a long term relationship needs more than that - see Shona and Brad.

Reactions: 36

Fmf17

VIP Member
Trans Lives Matter clips. The only reason they've put Ella in this fucking show is to buzz that they're soooo diverse

What is she wearing? She looks horrific
its a bit like vegans. How do you know someone is a vegan? COS THEY WILL TELL YOU EVERY TWO SECONDS.HAVE IT IN THEIR BIO AND MAKE IT THEIR WHOLE PERSONALITY

No offence to vegans 🌱

• Haha

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Brad is a skilled abuser, the way he was able to turn the questions from both him and Shona into a destruction of Shona’s personality while no criticism was made of him, was high level abuse.

I don’t like Peggy but she did sum up their relationship well, 50 Shades Of Shit

• Heart

Emsie

VIP Member
Am no fan of shrill Shona, I think she was quite happy to be caught in the whirlwind of being the MAFS Golden Couple. Of course it will fizzle out. The I Love You mantra was ridiculous!

but…

Brad is not responsible. He may have a chiiiild. But he is not a full time dad. Is he a role model for his son? Looking back on his 2016 Twitter account, he has modeled, done OF, sold watches. All good. How is his pension plan. Does he have a mortgage. How is his future mapped out.

And it seems in 2022 he was planning to emigrate, something he kinda admonished Shona for.

He is with Shona purely for the potential fame and money it could bring. Shona is either thick or happy to play along!

View attachment 2488532
He is so cringe. Its ibiza hun. You weren't exploring the great unknown you were literally 2 hours away. Saw a news segment today of a man that flew to ibiza and back in 12 hours with an asda carrier bag. Please sit down

• Haha

pommobear

VIP Member
The amount of pandering and fawning over Ella on Twitter and other social media outlets is really quite something. If she had been born female she'd be getting raked over the coals.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I genuinely cannot bear Tasha. Really just rubs me the wrong way. She’s the kind of person that when she comes in the room you say under your breath ffs here we go

• Haha
  • Heart

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, let's get back on topic as the bickering helps no one.

Please use the spoilers, it's in the drop-down ... above on mobiles. Thanks

northernangel

Brad is so abusive it’s actually chilling. Yea Shona is as annoying as thrush but why the fuck did no one call that shit out?! Agree he looks coked off his tits.

Unpopular opinion but I think Luke is a little bitch! And I actually think he fancies Laura and that’s why he’s being mean to her, I don’t believe he’s genuine with Jay at all.

In other news, I may need sectioning as I now quite like Georges 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Cosmo Kramer

I acknowledge I’m sweating the small stuff, but I really hope they invest in some Sharpies before the next commitment ceremony so we can actually read what they write. Biros aren’t cutting it. 😂

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Telling her to "relax" and then barking at her to shut up. I reckon he's got a real temper behind the scenes
new1.gif

• Heart

pommobear

VIP Member
apparently N leaves the show (unsure when this is goingto happen though☺😨
This particular spoiler has been given about 50 times on these threads 🤣
---
I don't like Ella but she's just living her life, she's not harming anyone so I don't see why people shouldn't call her what she wants to be called.
We're not obligated to participate in the fantasy that she is a woman. If others want to that's their own lookout.

• Heart
  • Angry