Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
“Bradley and I clearly love each other”

I’ve literally had food in my fridge longer than this relationship. And tbh I think my food will last longer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I love a piss take on here but I am feeling seriously uncomfortable how much pressure Nathaniel is getting around having sex with someone he doesn't want to. He says he wants to know someone before he takes it further and Ella is demanding he go half way by fucking her. She's a predator and is not being called out. He seems a genuinely nice guy (watch me be proved wrong) and she's a bad role model for the trans community.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Brad's face screams addict to me. That's the face of every active addict I've ever known. With added turkey teeth

Reactions: 49

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
Brad is a classic abuser. Their path is quicker than most obv due to the nature of the show but he's made her feel like she can't live without him, completely love bombed her, told her he's in love with her...and then he's tore her apart. And done it in a calculated way where he looked emotionless. Next he'll accuse her of being hysterical and over sensitive whilst he sits there like a stone.

His eyes give him away though, there's such a darkness there.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
External validation, from the man who has been on numerous TV shows, attempt at a modelling career, dates z listers, changed his appearance on numerous occasions ALL for External validation!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
Brad trying to keep Shona isolated from the rest of the group. Typical controlling behaviour.

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
Brads neck is just weird. Dunno if it's the tattoos but it looks stretched. It reminds me of the Cluedo characters
IMG_7321.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
Tonight my husband (who I did not marry at first sight) walked into the room, rolled his eyes at MAFS took one look at Brad and said "he's got a really long neck, like a giraffe" then left.

He's not wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Brad looks like he doesn’t wash his ass and his reasoning is that he spreads his legs and exposes his ring piece during a full moon to recharge and align his chakras. In other words, he stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I know it’s a tv show and meant to entertain but most of these are vulnerable people actually going on to find love guys like Brad who have obvious red flags are clearly going to cause some sort of trauma to the partner it really pisses me off. They have a duty of care

• Heart
Reactions: 44

HoGi

VIP Member
As a member of the LGBTQ+ community you would think Ella would have a bit of respect for Nathaniel's sexuality. Nathaniel has made it clear he is attracted to the soul/person not the outer and that he needs a deeper connection before sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 42