Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommobear

VIP Member
I would legitimately rather have a threesome with Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage than have sex with Brad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
Fuck me. Brad is an absolute fucking cockwomble isn't he? What is mentally wrong with him?? Poor Shona, I don't even like Shona. This is what you've reduced me to Brad, you fuckwit.

Ella 🙄 take a hint won't you.
---
Why are they all so shiny? I don't understand.

Also, fuck you Brad.

• Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Quite frankly I’m sick of looking at Ella’s tits. They look hard, stuck on and painful.
And where do the girls get their dinner party dresses? The cheap, tacky looking dress store?

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Don't bang on about wanting a "Chelsea boy" if you don't want people to think you're a gold digger. Surely she knows how it sounds ffs.

Nathanial has been nothing but honest from the start and stated it’s not what he wants, the experts shouldn’t try to force things

• Heart
Ella, alongside many non trans women choose the Barbie / exagerrated / caricature route for their outer esthetics. It’s a big business. I can’t say who or what they are trying to attract via those means. It’s a permanent disfigurement and I find it rather sad the lengths some people will go to for ultimate ‘beauty’.

Ultimate beauty really does come from within, I think Ella relies on her external features for bagging blokes, Nathanial actually wants to connect with her, her personality, her core values etc. and he just can’t, which is okay.

Ella is offended though as she feels her external ‘beauty’ she has invested time and money into should be enticing enough.

I kind of applaud Nathanial, for sure he is on the show for fame and SM followers. But he isn’t just going along with narratives cuz that’s what MAFS want.

He didn’t want a sex-worker and was quite explicit about that. Poor form of the show to match him up with one.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Nathaniel. He doesn't want her. Doesn't fancy her. End of. Leave, go your seperate ways and find your person.

Reactions: 39

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Yeah Brad shouldn’t have told her to shut up. But she was going on. And on. And on. And on. And on. A lot. And she needed to be told to shut up
The reason she kept going on though is because he wouldn’t allow her to elaborate on why it’s important that those around her also take their relationship seriously. She was probably thinking if these random people in this experiment who she doesn’t know from Adam think her relationship is a joke, then how on Earth will her family react when she brings home Grimsby’s answer to Dalai Lama?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Don’t shoot me but I really like Luke. He’s a cheeky chappy and I love how he has a good ole gossip!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38