Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Wasn’t Liz truss the one who was saying how loud and crazy she was on the intros. Miss “I’m mad me”? She’s turned out to have the personality of a plain yoghurt

• Haha
Reactions: 81

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Sorry I'm behind and haven't read the previous thread but I've no doubt it's full of what I'm about to say.

Brad is a dangerous man. I've met two men like him in my lifetime. Gaslighting pricks. It actually made me feel so sad for Shona showing her being treated like that 😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
Brad is 100% evil. He truly relished watching her closely after tearing her to bits. Sad twats like that hurt people because they’re broken and damaged and it’s the only feeling they can feel.

My POS ex used to do the same, say really awful things and really carefully watch my reaction because he enjoyed watching people get upset.

💯 it wouldn’t have mattered how she answered any of his questions. He was out to get her. Poor Shona, I bet she’s a magnet for these kind of guys, she looked genuinely confused while he was speaking.

On a side note, schools really should cover emotional abuse / manipulation on the curriculum.

Brad you’re a sad, lanky, lonely, streak of piss. Can’t wait for your exes to start going to the papers to tell their stories.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

SaLou

VIP Member
He. He’s not a woman; he’s a man who has had his willy turned inside out to make a fake vagina.
I don't like Ella but she's just living her life, she's not harming anyone so I don't see why people shouldn't call her what she wants to be called.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
She has done all this crap to her face and had a boob job, no doubt for the male gaze, but then denies sex or so it seems.
So because she's had a boob job and fillers means she's not allowed to have boundaries or say no to sex?

and as for the previous poster, "if she's not a sexual being why is she always displaying her rack" is just disgusting. So a woman "displaying" her body means she should be readily available for sex?

That's at the core of it.

What is this mentality on here? Is this a reddit page for misogynistic incels?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

bananabutter

VIP Member
Paul had it bang on then. Bradley says he doesn’t care about the group, but that performance was entirely for the group. Typical narcissist

Reactions: 56

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Well Mel. I realise I’m only an amateur, but I’m getting a strong feeling that Brad is an absolute fucking wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Instahunzgo

Brad has got skill’s McGill with gaslighting!!! Professional relationship cunt!! I’m not a Shona fan however she’s harmless and the way he happily tore into her was heartbreaking to watch. Whilst she does have flaws (as do we all), the right person will find them endearing and love her for them. He’s using them against her and it’s disgusting!! Red flag central 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Peggy is NEVER going to have sex with Georges!! She is using him and the show as a platform- she’s the fakest one on the show!!

I’m not even commenting on Ella and Nathanial because it’s clearly all set up to suit the trans agenda. No one cared what Nathanial wanted, he might as well be a blow up doll.

I really hope Ella doesn’t get a career on tv, she’s a terrible representative of the trans community. I have trans friends and family, none of them can relate to her, she’s the opposite of what they stand for. She’s trashy and crude and frankly fitting all the stereotypes that many trans people are trying to break down. It’s not progressive at all, it’s dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Someone needs to tell Ella you don’t ‘compromise’ when it comes to intimacy or anything sexual. No means no. Fucking creep

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Ella, alongside many non trans women choose the Barbie / exagerrated / caricature route for their outer esthetics. It’s a big business. I can’t say who or what they are trying to attract via those means. It’s a permanent disfigurement and I find it rather sad the lengths some people will go to for ultimate ‘beauty’.

Ultimate beauty really does come from within, I think Ella relies on her external features for bagging blokes, Nathanial actually wants to connect with her, her personality, her core values etc. and he just can’t, which is okay.

Ella is offended though as she feels her external ‘beauty’ she has invested time and money into should be enticing enough.

I kind of applaud Nathanial, for sure he is on the show for fame and SM followers. But he isn’t just going along with narratives cuz that’s what MAFS want.

He didn’t want a sex-worker and was quite explicit about that. Poor form of the show to match him up with one.
The thing for me is that from the very, very beginning Nathaniel made it very clear that for him, physical appearance wasn’t necessarily important and he was more interested in an intellectual connection. I get the impression he also asked for a man. He said he’d like a non smoker and someone with no involvement in the sex industry. Obviously it would have been pretty difficult to give him everything he wanted, but Ella seems to be the exact opposite of what he wants in every way. Ella is vain, shallow and vapid.
I’m feeling more and more sorry for Nathaniel with every episode. He clearly isn’t attracted to Ella’s appearance or personality, but I think he’s trying to let Ella down gently - maybe because he’s a nice person and doesn’t want to hurt Ella’s feelings and maybe because he doesn’t want to be vilified as transphobic - completely understandable imo.
The issue for me is that the experts and the other couples don’t seem to be taking Nathaniel’s feelings into consideration at all.
Everything is about Ella’s wants, Ella’s needs, Ella’s constant demands for validation and the need to be seen as desirable. There’s absolutely no thought given to what Nathaniel wants. Constantly pushing him towards intimacy he clearly doesn’t want and a connection he clearly doesn’t feel just makes me feel really uncomfortable for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 50