Married at First Sight UK #18 is over no more sits, gigs and wigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they had filmed this reunion last week so we could see what drama has happened following the show being on TV etc. Most shows tend to do that which gives the viewers more of an update

Reactions: 29
Love Zoe and Jenna, they seem really mature with their level of communication and how they make time for each other 🥰

Reactions: 38
I’m so bored but would like to list my fave parts of the series
When keishas suit ripped
GI joke
Richie’s face ‘the cat that got the cream’ after his night of passion with Lara
SPH fu**king off early in this episode, making it more bearable
Cannot imagine any universe ever where I’d shag Richie

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But has she tried Tescos on a Wednesday night?
🤣🤣🤣 but a couple weeks ago I was at Sainsburys and some man tried chatting me up as I was going in..... it was the homeless guy I see there all the time

No it wasn't Kwame

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lara looked amazing. The fact she was matched with ageing mummy’s boy past it rocker Richie is appalling.
All he is thinking is “ive sh@gged her” like a 16 yr old boy.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Why can’t the experts let them have that moment privately instead of trying to push it out of them?

Reactions: 13
Poor Lara… I noticed she said nothing about Richie so she clearly never wants to see him again haha
I don’t blame her to be honest. It must’ve been so frustrating for her, that she viewed applying to this TV show as her last chance to find love, after having several other failed relationships, only to get lumbered with someone who has no relationship experience at all. I can imagine she felt like she was babysitting rather than finding love.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.