Married at First Sight UK #18 is over no more sits, gigs and wigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Chanita from the last season when I was pissed and called her Chantelle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lovely girl apart from that!
Loved her ❀ 😍 She reminds me of someone who would do well in Big Brother.
She has a realness to her like original BB shows. She wore her heart on her sleeve and got hurt but she came back strong. Girl Power ✊️
Remember that guy she partnered with. What a wrongun he really played her. I totally believed in them
---
Wi-fi has been disconnected

View attachment 2291142
He was funny with his hook up. Whitney?!?😫 😩 loved them for comedy value. Are they still an item 😳 πŸ€”

Reactions: 2
She has a realness to her like original BB shows. She wore her heart on her sleeve and got hurt but she came back strong. Girl Power ✊️
Remember that guy she partnered with. What a wrongun he really played her. I totally believed in them
---

He was funny with his hook up. Whitney?!?😫 😩 loved them for comedy value. Are they still an item 😳 πŸ€”
No they broke up and he was with Marylise from the other series for a while but they also broke up

Reactions: 1
---

I'm pretty sure Whitney said after the show that she had made a massive mistake getting with SPH and hinted he had either been abusive or racist whilst they were together.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
He posted his new gf this week and now he’s taken all of that down!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I shared this on Gemma’s thread, but on this podcast she states that Matt attacked Zoe at the reunion 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hey everyone, not sure how to make a new thread just putting it on here for anyone who may not have seen Insta etc. the cast for this years mafs uk is being released tomorrow at 10:00 am on social media platforms should hopefully start 18th September 🀞

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey everyone, not sure how to make a new thread just putting it on here for anyone who may not have seen Insta etc. the cast for this years mafs uk is being released tomorrow at 10:00 am on social media platforms should hopefully start 18th September 🀞
Oh I’m ready for it! Mind I’m not hardcore enough to keep up with the tattle thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I’m ready for it! Mind I’m not hardcore enough to keep up with the tattle thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nor am I 🀣🀣 gonna be a good one I think we’re in for a longer season too! Just hope they atleast have a few love stories last year missed that factor for me

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.