Married at First Sight UK #18 is over no more sits, gigs and wigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Richie. He's the walking ick. And he's in my age range and I like a rocker, so it must be bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m so bored but would like to list my fave parts of the series
When keishas suit ripped
GI joke
Richie’s face ‘the cat that got the cream’ after his night of passion with Lara
SPH fu**king off early in this episode, making it more bearable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lara looks beautiful, she shouldn’t get herself down about the love thing - it’ll come to her I’m sure

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I can see where Lara is coming from and the experts just exploited her for the show. Someone who feels this is their last chance shouldn't be on this show.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope the experts look at Lara and realise how their incompetence has not only highlighted their inability to do their jobs but they’ve played and messed with people’s feelings in the process for the sake of creating drama by mismatching couples.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Poor Lara… I noticed she said nothing about Richie so she clearly never wants to see him again haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.