Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry new to the thread but does anyone know Matt in real life or have any gossip on him. He seems like he’s got something shady going on 👀 maybe a criminal record

Reactions: 13
Omg on the IG live just then Zoe said her question to SPH was edited out because the show was on earlier tonight! She had asked "Matt, why are you such a bleep?" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I have nothing to say except I would leave my husband for Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I knew George was a psycho at episode 2. I can’t believe that the experts at this point STILL havnt picked up on the fact that April spends most of her time trying not to cry while pleading with him to trust her. But, we all knew because they purposely edited it to show that side of George therefore the experts did know and they left her there to be emotionally abused. I think if she had had a closer bond with anyone other than Whitney who only ever talks about herself, they would’ve noticed and perhaps supported her to get the duck out before it goes all a bit ‘sleeping with the enemy’. I think she’s had the worst experience and was in the worst situation of them all. Especially as she was bullied by Thomas on the regs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry new to the thread but does anyone know Matt in real life or have any gossip on him. He seems like he’s got something shady going on 👀 maybe a criminal record
I very much doubt he has a criminal records as the channel would have carried out extensive background checks - then again there's George so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Gosh what the hell was going on with April and George. Making out they were all perfect, even colour coordinating their outfits. Literally trying to fake it until they make it. Looks so phoney now we know how it ended between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone in a previous thread said they knew him and were going to change his name to SPH in their phone :ROFLMAO:

I've decided SPH is the Wish version of Charlie Hunnam (Lara's ex!) in Sons of Anarchy:

Charlie-Hunnam-Sons-Anarchy-Pictures.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Who watches MIC??? I haven't watched it since Spencer disrespected Louise on that bridge 💀💀

But back to MAFS. When does the Aussie one start?
Do you mean the “It’s bleeping hard to respect you when you allow me to cheat on you” bridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where are we off to after this tit fest 😅

Who is that blonde bird bottom right lol
I was wondering who the blonde is too 🤣🤣

We say at the end of every series we will try watch another show together but it never happens other threads don't get our humour 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn’t watch tonight & it sounds like I didn’t miss much. Surely C4 will have to address the fact that George was arrested in tomorrow’s episode.
They might not be allowed to, they would have to wait until he’s been found guilty or it could land them into bother I’d imagine

He's unbearable. It's non stop full on look I want to be famous. MAFS was just a platform to get himself seen.
If it want for lovely well rounded Adrian 🥰his ride on the fame train would be long over.

I can see him working in caberet or some famous London Nightclub.
I think reality TV would turn him down.

Maybe Geordie Shore type show.

But his voice is violenty loud and he is too crude😬

Wait, since when did Matt hate on Sophie??? What has Sophie done?
I love sophie now! I feel like she has lived her whole life with a domineering father and a mother who stays quiet and smiles, and finally she’s realising that’s not normal! As for SPH, if he laughed at me the way he laughed at her, my drink would be in his face 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.