Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fast forwarded the last two episodes
duck me. What a tit fizzle out this has been
Nowt like flogging a dead horse

Reactions: 23
Thomas is vile that pretty much sums the season up for me. Wretched over the hill gay with a stinking attitude.

Reactions: 6
Definitely agree that Matt has issues & hiding behind his crayon face which let's face it is a bleeping mess. Surely if you're gonna have your face tattooed you'd get something decent done!

I wonder if Shitney is no longer with him (guessing) when she worked out the origin of some of his tatts?

Now this bollox is nearly over, is anyone watching Farmer Wants a Wife? I'm recording it but if it's as tit as this series MAFS I may not bother. 🤣

Reactions: 9
Definitely agree that Matt has issues & hiding behind his crayon face which let's face it is a bleeping mess. Surely if you're gonna have your face tattooed you'd get something decent done!

I wonder if Shitney is no longer with him (guessing) when she worked out the origin of some of his tatts?

Now this bollox is nearly over, is anyone watching Farmer Wants a Wife? I'm recording it but if it's as tit as this series MAFS I may not bother. 🤣
I think some have been watching Farmer while watching this too in the last week or so?

Reactions: 3
Johnathan’s brother Edward has beautiful eyes, but funny teeth like his brother. I think Sophie needs some self respect and to walk away from him.

Some arsewipe cut me up today and his last 3 letters of his private reg were SPH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 As you know I see this abbreviation as small penis humiliation and now shepherds pie hair 🤪

The camera man was doing SPH dirty with all those angles today 😂

I’m looking forward to the reunion. Gemma’s really milking her 5 mins isn’t she? 🙄
i wonder if joHnathan's brother is similarly blessed with an extra consonant? EdDward? EdwarHd? EdwHard?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
how did this series start so strongly and then just collapse into a mediocre puddle 🤣

i have so many episodes to catch up on but i truly can’t be bothered. who actually stayed together?

(will watch the reunion though obvs)

Reactions: 26
i thought it was peejay too!

(it could have been both of them to be fair, kwame gave me that impression too)
Yeah, I still think Kwame had 4 wives and various assorted children in his MHO that Kasia wasnt allowed to visit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, I still think Kwame had 4 wives and various assorted children in his MHO that Kasia wasnt allowed to visit 🤣
at LEAST four wives 🤣

(also i read all your posts in steve austin’s voice and it makes them even more entertaining to me 🤣😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
at LEAST four wives 🤣

(also i read all your posts in steve austin’s voice and it makes them even more entertaining to me 🤣😉)
That's amazing, soo funny! 🤣🤣 Hell yeah, I sound a bit gruff for a 53 year old lady haha! The ones you don't read in his voice, just accompany with Alien witch queen noises, 👽🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.