Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi there. I don’t think we’ve found out yet. But we have some theories as Adrian kindly listened to George when he was upset about April. Then G did a 180 - switched allegiance - and turned on Adrian for no reason. 😳🤬
We did, thanks to Thomas 😂 George had been confiding in Adrian that he didn't trust April, there had been more than a peck in the hot tub and that April was the one sagging off Chanita (but then she blamed it on Thomas).

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I never watch the vow renewals of any series, they are so boring and formulaic. So I would like to take a moment to thank those if you who put the work in for the rest of us. Absolute heroes, every one. Onwards and upwards!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What Ive got from The Whitney and Matt coupling is that they are just justifying their actions with mega love displays and I think he is faking his feelings for her to stay on the fame train.

I do think she has feelings but only because she has said she has never been in a relationship 🙄

so she probably hasnt had a man react with grand displays of words and affection and its attention she craves.

Mediocricy is Sin on his tshirt too😴
he doesnt want to do basic and probably has daily mantras to survive behind his insecurities.

His full on tatts everywhere on his face too is like he is blocking out the person he was. But its all an image.

I feel Matt is leading her on(Id like to hope he isnt) and no doubt finds her attractive but his ego is driving him as I think he would think he was a failure otherwise😑

Im glad its over🥱😤

IT IS RIGHT🤔😬😬😬😬 George and April suddenly act all in love WTH. They were never right in any match.

Reactions: 15
We did, thanks to Thomas 😂 George had been confiding in Adrian that he didn't trust April, there had been more than a peck in the hot tub and that April was the one sagging off Chanita (but then she blamed it on Thomas).
Thanks both!

Reactions: 4
I never watch the vow renewals of any series, they are so boring and formulaic. So I would like to take a moment to thank those if you who put the work in for the rest of us. Absolute heroes, every one. Onwards and upwards!
I appreciate your appreciation. I delayed gratification and watched Taskmaster this morning instead. The sand task 🤣. They should combine the Taskmaster format and MAFS to lighten the mood sometimes. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I now feel that they shouldn't allow contestants with children on the show (which is designed to create drama). We have George's ❤❤❤❤ who will now have to deal with their father's public arrest, Gemma's kids possibly seeing her on OF, and I just listened to the Hysteria podcast and it seems Lara's son has PTSD because she's brought so many boyfriend's home. Hopefully Kasia's children are relatively unscathed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Thomas is straight on with the selling of merchandise for his one liners... Defo went on to make money and be a z lister. 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I now feel that they shouldn't allow contestants with children on the show (which is designed to create drama). We have George's ❤❤❤❤ who will now have to deal with their father's public arrest, Gemma's kids possibly seeing her on OF, and I just listened to the Hysteria podcast and it seems Lara's son has PTSD because she's brought so many boyfriend's home. Hopefully Kasia's children are relatively unscathed.
The original UK series you had to have never married or had kids.

The last "old" season they had one woman with kids but they were all in their 20s and she was divorced.

But I agree. They need to return to no kids. It isn't fair on them.

They also need to stop recruiting people who are fame hungry love Island rejects and get some normal people!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I swear to god in the first episode of this tit show it was Witney who was dragging one of the other girls for saying that they would sleep with their husband on the first night if it felt right? The same woman who then went on to sit on SPHs willy the first night she binned off Duka (not that she even did that with her chest she scurried off and hid from him)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did we actually get to the bottom of who was in a relationship the whole time? I know we had a guess and Jess was hinting it was PJ but was it confirmed?

Reactions: 3
What Ive got from The Whitney and Matt coupling is that they are just justifying their actions with mega love displays and I think he is faking his feelings for her to stay on the fame train.

I do think she has feelings but only because she has said she has never been in a relationship 🙄

so she probably hasnt had a man react with grand displays of words and affection and its attention she craves.

Mediocricy is Sin on his tshirt too😴
he doesnt want to do basic and probably has daily mantras to survive behind his insecurities.

His full on tatts everywhere on his face too is like he is blocking out the person he was. But its all an image.

I feel Matt is leading her on(Id like to hope he isnt) and no doubt finds her attractive but his ego is driving him as I think he would think he was a failure otherwise😑

Im glad its over🥱😤

IT IS RIGHT🤔😬😬😬😬 George and April suddenly act all in love WTH. They were never right in any match.
I think Twitney and SPH's relationship in the real world would be classed as a 'holiday romance' everything's exciting, you're attracted to people you wouldn't normally be, it's all a bit of fun, bit of a laugh but the truth is SPH is too violent and overbearing for her, she's pretend posh so the Soho House and Mayfair type of places she so desperately wants to be part of he certainly wouldn't fit in. One wrong glance and he'd be in Tristram's face threatening to punch his and Sebastian's face in for looking at his 'Mrs' whilst tearing bread apart and shovelling it into his foul mouth. As a wannabe WAG type she'd look at him in disgust if he came up to her in a club. We've all done it, fancied a lad like duck on holiday, tanned, lots of alcohol, lazy days and fun nights - 2 weeks later when their tans down the sink and you realise they're quite boring in real-life that 'holiday love' soon disappears. But, lets wait and see, it wouldn't surprise me whether they've come to an agreement to pretend they're together to jump on the fame-train... or, at least it stops them ruining two other peoples lives!

Any Scouse tattlers on here Mel is doing a book signing…… should have a tattler meet n greet 😋😋😋
Maybe ask her why they're so shite at actually matching people too - give her a bit of advice other than the other way 'round and her spouting rubbish she's not qualified for!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t watch last night. Was busy. Is it even worth catching up on? When’s the reunion?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.