Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back but late tonight! Have been away since Wednesday. Was hoping to join last night but had a disaster travelling home with lost luggage and couldn’t catch up on time. Better be some drama tonight, the whole series has been a damp squib!

Reactions: 7
Bang the lid on the table and give it another go.
If Mr nosey is at Selhurst I think he’s going to need a drink when he gets back.
he is 😂😂😂 i watched the first half, he’s already fuming that he’s playing us on saturday - this won’t help

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh for god's sake, if that pair sit on the fence much more they'll need a surgical procedure to remove the splinters out their arses!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The growl….. bleeeee

also just to answer my own question didnt something end up on social media with sph doing something naughty? Is that what its all about?

Reactions: 6
@Diagnosis123 I havent watched Strictly this year but omg your pfp. is that an actual screenshot of Nikita?! Why does he look like that, I'm howling 😭😭😭😭
Sure is. He danced the Salsa with his partner Ellie Simmonds to "I love your smile" by Shanice. The dance started with Nikita strapped to a dentist chair :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.