Married at First Sight UK #17 Is anybody here tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might go do my skincare and put my washing away whilst these two are on, they're just gross

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon something big happened cos Matt seems guilty/drained. The fact he apologised is a big thing for him to do. I bet they edited out so much more drama

Reactions: 33
SPH is just absolutely repulsive, vile, cringe-inducing and disgusting. His fake apology to the group optimised everything I hate about him. He’s a showman - The exact quality what deterred Whitney from pursuing a relationship with Duka. He puts on a front in front of his pals and I can imagine when the cameras aren’t rolling, he’s been a right bastard for the most part of this experiment.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.