Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did your arse hold up in the end 💩
Original curry!!!!
All good in the end, lesson learned, but never heard my stomach make noises that it's been making today. Haven't even had Snackage tonight!

And original curry is the best. And the chowmein one with half a bottle of soy sauce added to it

Reactions: 6
I'm not committing to the experiment tonight! I'm watching Taskmaster instead

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Of course SPH would joke about and share a suggestion for a TV show including himself and someone arrested for coercive control 🤡 I honestly don’t think I’ve despised anyone as much as him, I am so close to telling him what for over DM

I know Thomas is a complete nightmare but he’s spot on in noting who the worst people on the show are.
What is wrong with that person?!

Reactions: 3
Dear MAFS… I loved you from the start. We’ve laughed we’ve cried we’ve eaten too much… we’ve done it all together.
But… lately it’s felt dull. The vow renewals are a snooze fest and most of my favourite people have left. It’s made me question where my viewing loyalties lie…
However… I’m not one to give up easily.
#TV watching montage in various outfits/ snack combos
But… you kept changing the rules for ratings. (Sad face 🙁)
#Ad break
However… (cheeky grin 😁) I love my Tattle fam and John the ixpert (even if he’s not in the uk one)
So I’ve decided to ….
#Ad break
Stay!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Haribo’s wedding vow translated: to be honest, I’d struggle to get a hard on for you but it’s only a tv show so I might as well. And Sophie is absolutely delighted by it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I al here. Sort of. Really cba for these vow renewals so it’s just background tv for now. Thinking of good thread titles 🤔

Reactions: 5
Not sorry I'm late 🤣🤣 I even forgot we ended on a cliffhanger thought I'd just miss 10 mins of recaps

I can do a new thread if we have suggestions

Reactions: 8
SpH and Shiteeny aren’t in love, they are just in desperation!

We’ve all done it haven’t we?
I once went out with a card carrying narcissist, terrifyingly ugly munter from Crawley because I was lonely and it was getting near Christmas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.