Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that SPH got a (transfer fake AF) tattoo as a present for Whitney. What’s she meant to do, carve out that bit of skin and stick it in a scrapbook?
And I’m sorry but I feel hoodwinked that Adrian and the screaming banshee sailed all to the way the penultimate week edited as a solid couple when it turns out they aren’t even a romantic coupling. If it was going to happen then it would’ve happened. Intimacy is healthy and normal where there is sexual attraction. In the early days and where they are together 24/7 with no life admin in the way they should’ve at least had SOME FORM of intimacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just caught up on last night’s ‘action’. I think something Sophie said sums up the series so far: “This is not going well.” 🥱. Except for some cuteness obvs 💕😁
Loving your profile picture, as a straight woman I want an Adrian in my life, most real person to come out of a reality show ever, whatever he chooses to do in life I hope he succeeds as he deserves every happiness, lovely, lovely man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
When I first see SPHs tit tattoo on Shitneys insta I assumed she had borrowed SPHs gun. Proper scratcher tattoo, he must of done it himself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loving your profile picture, as a straight woman I want an Adrian in my life, most real person to come out of a reality show ever, whatever he chooses to do in life I hope he succeeds as he deserves every happiness, lovely, lovely man.
Agreed. ❤ I’d like to return the compliment but your profile pic is disturbing me a tad 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow - just finished last nights and it was terrifying how thick many of them are.

George and his cubs 🤮. absolutely spot on example of toxic female social conditioning from April there. All the conversation was centred around George’s needs and feelings and April stating she was ‘grateful’ that he stopped questioning her so much as if she passed a test or something. Why are so many women happy to accept so little?

Haribo is a child. Emotionally immature. Constantly deflects and minimises his behaviour and turns it on Sophie.
Sophie- ffs don’t waste your time, there are so many men out there without putting up with his constant tit. He will never be enough for you.

After all the fake preening and talk of high standards it turns out the Whitney is just a basic witch, despite all her protestations otherwise.
The bath scene -🤮
The tattoo - 🤮
The swearing -🤮
SPH eats as though he’s in prison. Whitney apparently can’t operate her knife.

I really don’t like Thomas and his behaviour. I can’t stand people who rain on others. Why couldn’t he just rally and enjoy the day? Storming off and giving the finger. If I was Adrien I would most certainly leave now.

Luffs Zoe.

Got a tear during Jordan and Chas wedding and their reaction to it. I think Jordan is a good man and will make a fine partner for someone one day. Haribo should take note. ~wanker~

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't think Thomas is still with Adrian. Just the impression I'm getting from his insta q&a

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on last nights episode! Drier than Shitney's fanny when she's around SPH so far.

Also does anyone have a link to this tiktok? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I felt it was almost yet another slap in the face to Gemma him getting the tattoo. Since she got the key tattoo. I can't see him and Whitney lasting at all. The bath scene gave me the heave. He eats like an animal. A few weeks ago none of us would have predicted that sickening episode last night with those 2 all over each other. 🤮. They are a pair of narcs and narcs tend to be drawn to other narcs and it becomes intense.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Just watched Johnathans Instagram story of his morning routine, JoHnathan mate, that is not how you talk. Men faking a morning voice is the biggest ick 🤮

Reactions: 6
I never miss an episode (sad I know) except for last night and omg I can’t believe I’ve waited all day for this ep. I switched off before the end 🥱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.