Married At First Sight UK #14 We cba anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't take the holier than thou attitude of the women here, who've gone on weeping for 40 days and 40 nights about how a tiny percent of the British population is derailing the very foundation society and how they NEED this that and the other.

Worry about your own b*stard needs.

I just hate the constant, unending loop of it all. Like bull mastiffs who have locked their jaws on one bloody subject and person and can't be torn away from it.
IMG_5717.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
some dumb fuckers on this thread

MAFS #15 i've clicked ignore so many times, the thread is just me talking to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Why is everybody attacking each other on the thread tonight chill have a wine or some chocolate calm down ffs 🤣🤣 I like Jordan others don’t but even I got called out tonight for saying I like jordan . I got attacked over Erica whingeing over flowers 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why is everybody attacking each other on the thread tonight chill have a wine or some chocolate calm down ffs 🤣🤣 I like Jordan others don’t but even I got called out tonight for liking Jordan . I got attacked over Erica whingeing over flowers 🤣
everyone has their own opinions on here so I don’t know why people turn it into a debate and start attacking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is everybody attacking each other on the thread tonight chill have a wine or some chocolate calm down ffs 🤣🤣 I like Jordan others don’t but even I got called out tonight for liking Jordan . I got attacked over Erica whingeing over flowers 🤣
It’s the power of Tashas hoops, things are out of control 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes she is entitled to not want to have kids my point was she made a dig at Matt saying”and no one has made me change my mind” I’ve found her quite rude throughout. My point was she didn’t need to make that back end comment. I didn’t say she has to have kids.
I’m saying she’s constantly got negatives to say and is very arrogant.
I mean for all we know she followed it up with “until I met you”. Its all editing, you don’t need to be offended by everything 🙈

Reactions: 6
I mean for all we know she followed it up with “until I met you”. Its all editing, you don’t need to be offended by everything 🙈
I’m not offended 😂 but I’m allowed my opinion isn’t that what Tattle is for. I just have found her arrogant throughout the entire process.

Reactions: 3
Hahahhahaa just noticed the winning poll option is Liz Truss and Thomas. WOW did we collectively misjudge that hahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahhahaa just noticed the winning poll option is Liz Truss and Thomas. WOW did we collectively misjudge that hahaa
I don't want to sound prescient after the fact, but I could tell from the way they spoke about each other on insta that they weren't a couple.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.