Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GeorgeS has lost the plot surely. Adrienne has more personality in her big toe than dreary Deidre can ever dream of having.

Piggy Peggy withholds intimacy as a form of control. How he doesn’t see that I don’t know.
Absolutely nothing wrong with waiting to have sex but usually it’s not because you’re waiting for the other person to change their whole personality first. And constantly tell them so.

she also wears far more revealing clothing than most women, I don’t give a tit about revealing clothing but you can’t claim to be the pinnacle of grace and decorum with your arse cheeks and areoles hanging out half the time. Those two things do not align

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I don't like Peggy but I also don't like Adrienne. Both of them are vacuous IMO just in different ways.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up from yesterday… what is it we are not seeing on camera with georges? It doesnt make sense why peggy is so off and i havent heard any of the girls slag georges off so what is she going on about?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just catching up from yesterday… what is it we are not seeing on camera with georges? It doesnt make sense why peggy is so off and i havent heard any of the girls slag georges off so what is she going on about?
A lot apparently. Jordan said George’s has been given good edits because he isn’t like that off screen . Porch’s said the same on live today .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In what way. Dont stir the pot and not offer details 😂😂😂 i wonder what hes like
No idea just what Jordan and porsha said 🤣
I mean I do believe some of it apparently when he got aggressive in French it was actually threats to porsha and she said he should have been kicked off the show . He also did a interview and said something about porsha and the bible no idea but she posted about it today on her TikTok

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Really good to see Paul show a bit more of his assertiveness ‐ so far it's just been goofy and smitten. Loved watching him tell Tasha if it had been the other way around (I.e. a man yelling at a woman) there'd be a whole different conversation about it. He's spot on. We don't know what they argued about but sounds like she was aggressive and literally in his face. I think I fancied him a bit in this episode for the first time!

Matt is still a dullard. I feel for Adrienne! No wonder she was buzzing to be with Georges.

Georges balls must be the size of watermelons by now.

Laura needs to just end it with Arfur.

Reactions: 21
Ella is like a randy teenager. Sex is her whole persona. We saw it in the last CC. Loved how Paul asked her "what else do you offer?". Good question. She just seems so one dimensional.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.