Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn’t ask his friends what his house is like I will die

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you look on Katie’s insta… she has kids with Chris Appleton (Kim K and Jlos hairdresser). Would love to know the details there

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm so ready for MAFS & the thread tonight - I've been at a family funeral all day and some family are round to stay and they've been discussing the matter of toasters and bread and what slice is best and if you should put bread in landscape or portrait 🤯

View attachment 1614449
Your bread conversation sounds more interesting than tonight’s episode was. MAFs was just crummy…..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can tell Thomas was holding himself back there and I think it shows he really cares about Adrian, he didn’t look like he wanted to kick off at someone who’s an important part of Adrian’s life

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.