Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, bianca isn't natural imo

Hair dyed to absolute fuck kind of kills that aesthetic for me. Fake tan, nails etc.

A natural beauty would be barely there makeup, unprocessed or highly natural hair....

Bianca isn't attractive, her mouth and nose aren't quite right.
---
Thomas's mother is scottish and she did seem quite posh to me. Scotland has some posh ppl too who don't sound english

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think JJ and Bianca have very similar wonky mouths/lisps?! I noticed it and now can’t unsee it

JJ and Ella have 1000% done something “I’ve met the most amazing man” what, over text? Pull the other one!

Oily Ella would be delighted for any “straight” man to go for her, this is her own mental seal of approval and JJ, well he is in a not very secret closet.

I predict Bianca will go brunette and pop up on celebs go dating seeing as they are just recycling everyone now.

Reactions: 13
Luke and Jordan have to be trolling us at this point! They can’t be serious, it’s sooooo embarrassing?! Their trash talk is worse than some boxers, wonder if that’s what they’re aiming for a sleb boxing match thing!
Echoes of Bryce and Sam from Australia MAFS 8 ?

Reactions: 3
Series 6 is the MAFS by which all other series should be judged. It’s an absolute belter, and no, you can’t have Mick.

Reactions: 12
He means this years cast he loves everyone apart from 1, the 1 being nathaniel

Reactions: 2
My mum is just catching up she’s a bit behind. Turns out she was watching Peggy and georges family week, then googled rimming. Life will never be the same for my mum. Or me it turns out

Reactions: 43
My mum is just catching up she’s a bit behind. Turns out she was watching Peggy and georges family week, then googled rimming. Life will never be the same for my mum. Or me it turns out
Does your mum have an OH? He could be in for a treat/deeply unsettling experience.

Reactions: 19
Catching up on last nights. Has a bride/groom ever let rip into the experts for matching them with a prize arsehole?

I remember wishing Caitlin from the last Aussie series would scream at them when she was leaving. I wish Bianca would scream at them like, look what a shitty job you’ve done!!

Reactions: 10
i know that, i wasnt trying to offend anyone, i meant that thomas sounded like he had gone to a private school or place like eton as he has a cut glass accent and she never ( or she never seemed to, to me ) and it struck me as odd, i do realise that people sometimes can give their kids a better upbringing to what they had themselves and i also know brothers and sisters can have different accents to each other, even when they have been brought up together, i wasnt being mean. im not explaining it very well, as its hard to put in to words ....... let me put it in laymans terms, he seemed a typical tory and she seemed like liberal democrats and if they hadnt said they were related,i would never have connected them but i would have easily believed someone like lady colin campbell was his mother

Last edited:
Just got to the bit where Paul calls Ella courageous for sitting on the couch solo. THAT is when I’d flip a table and scream at him

Reactions: 14
was reading earlier Nathaneil wasnt feeling it for Ella from the begining and spoke to the teams and feels he was set up, him and ella would be talking, them they would call for Ella and when she came back in she would go back over the same conversation but row ( as if she had been told to drama it up ) he actually had feelings for another "wife" and the feeling was mutual and when he brought it to the attention of the producers/crew, they told him it wouldnt be fair to others ,to recouple, no wonder he was so mad... wonder who the lady was ? ...... so they better not bring back Ella and JJ.

Reactions: 12
I agree that Bianca isn't very natural looking. Her hair looks terrible and doesn't suit her at all. The fake tan and nails are pretty awful too. The only thing natural about her is that she hasn't had any surgery but I bet she would if she had the money.
---
The one he seemed to like was Laura

Reactions: 7
i thought that too, she was holding his hand on the sofa when it was all kicking off

Reactions: 1
Tbh as soon as JJ dad basically told him to stick it out I knew it was doomed and she wasn't his type. He won't ever change.

Just wants shiny pretty things
---
so is Thomas tbf
So is Terrance. Weirdo bunch

Series 6 is the MAFS by which all other series should be judged. It’s an absolute belter, and no, you can’t have Mick.
Omg I've been reading the bloody (à la Mick) thread on here from 2 years ago cos I have no one to discuss it with and have to keep stopping myself replying to people from 2 years ago like "a bloody galah"! SO much to say but it's all been said on that thread so I feel seen, I tell thee. Also, Lizzie's Halloween make up and snappy teeth fecking terrify me. Can't stand Sam but I'd have run a mile too! Bloody love Mick. Jessika has lilo lips not far off Ella's.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ella’s hair is always a mess. Styling it in certain ways but clearly using her fake nails in place of a hairbrush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.