Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the good old days of spoon gate and we didn’t have even half as much of Peggles whinging about baguettes
Random link but did anyone see the ‘cult’ film The Room in Leicester Square? I went several times and took great pleasure in flinging spoons at the screen whenever we saw a spoon pic in a frame. We could do that with spoons and baguettes here 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tonight’s is a bit boring. Is it just me ? I’m more entertained by you all than this tonight

Reactions: 21
My husband doesn't normally pay attention but he's watching bits and bobs tonight and his rage at Jordan's hair is visceral.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Poor Georges, all she does is nag him and put him down

Reactions: 23
Why has she not seen the bloody video til now? We would have had a lot less of Peggy whinging to listen to.

Reactions: 15
Random link but did anyone see the ‘cult’ film The Room in Leicester Square? I went several times and took great pleasure in flinging spoons at the screen whenever we saw a spoon pic in a frame. We could do that with spoons and baguettes here 😁
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Eh!? Why is she saying anything about a thong?! He told her already he was in gym shorts.
She's dragging this out on purpose for the screen time, I'm convinced of it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.