Married At First Sight UK #11 The extra H in JoHnathan stands for Haribos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't he tell Gemma privately?
Also how is he so sure about Whitney? I'm confused.

Reactions: 20
I've really wanted to be team Gemma. But this is no big surprise

Reactions: 16
I’ve never cried as much over a man as Gemma has over Matt and I’ve had a long term marriage break down on me after cheating, they spent 2 nights ffs

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Gemma clearly has enormous abandonment issues. I feel sorry for her but she needs therapy. She HAS a family. She has two lovely boys.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Matt has no respect towards women. Disgusting

Let me add unless he fancies the women. He is the worst kinda man

Reactions: 53
Gemma for duck sake, yes it's tit but you're acting like you've been married 10 years. Get some therapy for fucks sake rather than coming on reality TV to validate yourself.

Matt's a piece of a tit.

Reactions: 41
Before Cuntney decided that she fancied Matt and vice versa, it was clear Matt didn’t want her. Gemma is deluded as duck and so annoying. She’s actually pathetic, it kinda serves her right or am I being a witch?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.