Married At First Sight UK #11 The extra H in JoHnathan stands for Haribos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never noticed the machete on his face, what even is that, why does he think he’s so hard😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can't believe the experts missed out on matching the 2 people with dead/dying mums. A rookie mistake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Matt is only now considering that his mum is unwell? Lord give me strength with this programme x

Reactions: 38
These 2 getting together could bring on the end of dayzzzz. Shitney and SPH. Don't like shitney flirting make me feel uneasy 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
gemma pisses me off with this marriage nonsense as though she’s been married for 40 years and just found out her husbands been shagging his secretary. it’s not even legally binding!
On Instagram she's all "my husband this, my husband that". Fgs they weren't even actually married and he so CLEARLY doesn't fancy her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whitney behaving like a normal person, even charming is very jarring. Still think she is faker than anything.

Reactions: 26
Whitney making out Duka has made her small and quiet and changed her. YOU NEVER HAD A PERSONALITY TO BEGIN WITH LOVE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.