Married At First Sight UK #10 What's the WiFi password mate? a.r.l.o sh3p3rdsp1e

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thomas is terrible at arguing. For someone who does it so much you would think he would be better at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has anyone made a gif yet of Aprils crying face? I could use it when my kids text me wanting a lift somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 30
April is definitely one of those who cries at the drop of a hat to make you look like a hard faced fucker even if you are in the right.

Reactions: 19
April is definitely that girl who’d cry every night out for no reason just for attention. Have another drink or go home ffs.

Reactions: 33
April is so ugly and fake it’s ridiculous, I love how much Thomas has stirred the pot, but least he’s honest. I wouldn’t believe a word April says

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.