Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

docmum

VIP Member
There once was a husband named kwame
Whose manner was creepy and smarmy
He wrote his missus a rhyme
And it worked at the time
As she rode off in to the weekend on his salami.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Adrian’s handling of Haribos fattest comments were bangs on - people who say they are allowed to have an opinion but no one asked their opinion and it’s not needed. Tom and Adrian at their best there and a good team!

• Heart
Reactions: 84

paulpercy666

Chatty Member
imagine having an argument with your husband and arriving home to find all of your photos face down 😭 it’s so unserious

• Haha
Reactions: 66

malibu skies

VIP Member
The year is 2057. Gemma is still posting 100+ stories each day complaining about the edit. She’s still wearing the same dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Aussie

VIP Member
I can now see why George's wife had an affair. He was probably accusing her for ages about it,when she actually wasn't. She must of got to the point where she thought, fuck this

• Haha
Reactions: 55

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I didn’t like Gemma at first but I feel really sorry for her now. Matt is a proper arsehole. I reckon he was messing with her head behind the scenes because she just looks genuinely bewildered and confused by the way he treats her when they’re with the rest of the group.

It does amuse me how much he clearly loves himself when in reality his hair is ridiculous and his face looks like a toddler scribbled on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51