Married At First Sight UK #10 What's the WiFi password mate? a.r.l.o sh3p3rdsp1e

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now don’t get me wrong, I love a gay bestie as much as the next person but Thomas!! Thomas is my idea of bleeping hell. Would hate to have that drama in my life

Reactions: 19
I’m watching on a delay today but I just need to say that JoHnathan speaks just like the Alberti twins from the first series of Love Island I really hope someone knows what I mean
Oh my god I know exactly what you mean and also I'm gutted that you've reminded me of those horrible twins and their existance 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Kasia saying April is special is just code for can you make me a wedding dress when i force kwarms to marry me fo realllll.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.