Married At First Sight UK #10 What's the WiFi password mate? a.r.l.o sh3p3rdsp1e

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've enjoyed this thread so much tonight that I think I've only seen about 4 mins 21 seconds of the actual programme

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I still dislike Whitney but there is definitely something off about Duka.
i dislike her, but i do feel her comments about him being fake had some merit. he’s like a actor playing the role of a contestant on a dating show, not a real person.

Reactions: 28
I don’t think my husband knows much about anything to do with my exes, why does George need to know? Serial killer vibes.

Reactions: 44
George is really scary actually, he could seriously manipulate a naive girl with his toxic behaviour. He needs to sort it. April needs to run, now.

Reactions: 47
George’s behaviour is bordering on abusive at this point.
April needs to get the duck out of there.

Reactions: 32
Ok. After everything, I’ve finally got the George ick.

From the white reeboks.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.