Married At First Sight UK #10 What's the WiFi password mate? a.r.l.o sh3p3rdsp1e

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adrian’s handling of Haribos fattest comments were bangs on - people who say they are allowed to have an opinion but no one asked their opinion and it’s not needed. Tom and Adrian at their best there and a good team!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Whitney is a prick

She wants him to out more thought into it but he said you're considerate. If he said he liked your tits that would probably be a lie but also no thought.

Reactions: 12
Duka is being a little tit here tbh. ‘You don’t wake me up in the morning’ isn’t good enough, and he should really be like I don’t know you well enough to pick real, deep answers. The kid is here for fame and it’s so obvious

Reactions: 31
I really don't understand why Whitney has such a problem with Duka. She's not even trying.

Reactions: 27
She had a three month relationship with a man she said she hadn’t had a relationship with at all.

ETA I think that’s what it was anyway!
Tbf I'd be hacked off if I found out my partner had lied about that.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.