Married at First Sight UK #10 Tasha's calling everyone a tramp, Ella's creeping with her prowly hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul's mum watching Tashas antics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm left handed. I eat back to front and have my watch on my right wrist!
I'd also have a good go on Georges...squats and all. He is 😍
he reminds me of a young oliver read, you just know he can hold his drink and i bet hes filthy in bed ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony of Peggy storming out wearing those jeans
Irony of Peggy saying she can see why JJ didn’t try as he was getting no affection.. would she be happy with Georges texting someone else then? As I’ve seen more affection out of a corpse than she gives.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just read that Peggy has a dust and pollen allergy and that’s why her eyes were always half closed and puffy.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else getting these ads or do I spend too much time talking about rimming and other questionable things?
IMG_9146.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone on Insta adamant that JJ and Ella are allowed to come back … does anyone have any links to the story? I really hope not ffs
But they're not married ... The show is married at first sight not "I thought you were fit and so I texted you" at first sight, people do that all the time that's not unique
---
my face whenever I read yet another comment about JJ secretly being gay ... some of y'all still don't know the difference between sexuality and gender 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
my face whenever I read yet another comment about JJ secretly being gay ... some of y'all still don't know the difference between sex and gender 🙄
Someone's sexual orientation is their pattern of sexual interest in the opposite and/or same sex.
Ella’s sex is male
JJ is sexually attracted to Ella
Therefore JJ is gay/bi it’s that simple

Reactions: 25
Had a bit of a family emergency last night, all sorted now so I'm just catching up... The same old question remains, why is Ella so oily 🤣!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone's sexual orientation is their pattern of sexual interest in the opposite and/or same sex.
Ella’s sex is male
JJ is sexually attracted to Ella
Therefore JJ is gay/bi it’s that simple
why would a gay man be interested in someone who has a woman's body???? reading these threads I sometimes feel we're still in 1983 not 2023!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It was a bit dull last night and all of them are hanging on for fame more than their relationships.

Peggy and Georges - can't see this lasting if she doesn't want to have sex with him but she wants to shake her arse on social media. Georges would have more fun with a baguette.

Laura and Arthur - she acts like Lady Chatterley shagging the gardener. That's what he is to her, the hired help 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
why would a gay man be interested in someone who has a woman's body???? reading these threads I sometimes feel we're still in 1983 not 2023!
There’s a lot to be said for living like it’s 83, mars bars cost 13p, leg warmers and pixie boots were in, no one was going to Turkey to rip out perfectly healthy teeth and women didn’t aspire to have watermelon chests, plus Simon Le Bon was fit as duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It was a bit dull last night and all of them are hanging on for fame more than their relationships.

Peggy and Georges - can't see this lasting if she doesn't want to have sex with him but she wants to shake her arse on social media. Georges would have more fun with a baguette.

Laura and Arthur - she acts like Lady Chatterley shagging the gardener. That's what he is to her, the hired help 😉
Do you think they are shagging? It was at 'heavy petting' 🤮 at the last commitment ceremony. I can't see her sleeping with him.

Talking of gardeners, Georges' jumper yesterday was a brand 'Le petit jardinier'...the little gardener.

Reactions: 4
How a

“Oily Ella is finally out, off she goes still chasing clout”

am rubbish at titles sorry! Happy to close the thread tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.