Married at First Sight UK #10 Tasha's calling everyone a tramp, Ella's creeping with her prowly hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The press were wrong about JJ and Ella being allowed to stay then! Good.
I'm sick of the lot of them though.

Reactions: 21
Biancas boring the bleeping life out of me tbh

If JJ wasn't attracted to her, then so duck! You can't pull an attraction out your hole.

He should of left, and not say we'll see we'll see. But he wasn't attracted. End of.

I wouldn't put time and effort into someone I wasn't physically attracted to either.
he never even gave it a chance though really, roz and whatshisface got off to a late start too, but they did give it a try to make it work. jj just couldnt be arsed

Reactions: 11
Someone on Insta adamant that JJ and Ella are allowed to come back ā€¦ does anyone have any links to the story? I really hope not ffs

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
What is Jayā€™s fella called again? I keep forgetting. He gives me the rage, saying JJ did nothing wrong. I canā€™t wait to see him booted off too. Absolute wank stain

Reactions: 21
So Nathaniels insta story is boiling oil, things glistening in fat/oil and a snake. He's proper made me LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am sure I read this too and it maybe at the retreat they come back together, no surprise it is now seems a standard thing that two people can have feels and allowed to recouple .
Ella at the end saying she will be fine as she has found the 'most amazing guy' you have known him for two minutes and apparently spoke mainly over texts.

Reactions: 28
Of course heā€™s thinking with his dick, he hasnā€™t got two brain cells to rub together.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY IS JJ WEARING A PEARL NECKLACE.
its been fashionable amougst men for the last two years, seen plenty of young men (on the voice) in south africa, norway etc.,wearing them. i think it looks naff and jj is the ONLY man ive seen wearing a rice pearl necklace, all the others ive seen are round pearls

Reactions: 4
I've just finished watching cos I can't stand adverts so I record and forward through.
Tasha can duck right off.
Paul is a bleeping sheep with no brain. There was nothing about that interaction that gave Tasha the right to call Erica a woman and frankly if she'd done that to me I'd kick the crap out of her but Erica is clearly not a brawler.
Orange is not Erica's colour.
Why is Ella's mouth constantly hanging open. She looks slow. Also, she has an eye tic which drives me mental.
JJ is lame. The fact that Ella thinks he's amazing and she was willing to duck over another bride is testament to how poor her self esteem is. These people need therapy not relationships.
Bianca is a bleeping legend and I would like a reality tv show about her please E4.

Reactions: 23
I like Thomas but he is a proper beg, always on Tik Tok live with Luke. Also, him JJ & Terence are on atm and JJ said he canā€™t talk about Ella soooo are they coming back? He was also moaning cos he was getting loads of comments asking if he was gay.
Thomas was showing everyone what Rozz got him on the honeymoon and was chatting about Rozz in a very positive way that makes me think theyā€™re still together or besties. I think they have to be together as I canā€™t imagine them getting through the situation and being friends if it didnā€™t work out

UPDATE!!
Terence just sort of spoiled it. He got asked a question like ā€œwould you do the experience againā€ and he said to JJ & Thomas ā€œIā€™ll answer this as you two canā€™t as youā€™re still on the experienceā€ā€¦ but JJā€™s apparently left soooo

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I love GeorgeS. But itā€™s a major ick seeing him wear a watch on his right wrist. Same with when a guy uses his cutlery the wrong way round haha.
I'm left handed. I eat back to front and have my watch on my right wrist!
I'd also have a good go on Georges...squats and all. He is šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™d imagine Georges would be unselfish in the sack. Iā€™d give him a whirl anyways!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.