Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #4 No Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was Jess with Scotty T? Was it during the Oz Geordie Shore season? Think it was season 6???

Just watched the first half of the big reunion and Cyrell proved what a nasty piece of work she is. I didn't like her throughout the whole season, there's no excuse for her rages and behaviour. She wears it like a badge, she's proud of Cyclone Cyrell - but surely you'd think after watching herself she'd realise how it looks?
Thank-you to whoever posted the YouTube link to the big reunion episode, I have been watching some of it (it’s 5 hours long) and I agree entirely with you re. Cyrell.

Now at times I have been guilty of being a bit of a cheerleader particularly when it came to her putting Martha and Jess in her place but her storming out being and being incredibly defensive prior to that speaks volumes.

Now whether Jess’ new ‘Jess 2.0’ persona is real or fake (personally I aint buying it) but the fact that Cyrell isn’t clever or self aware enough to read the room and essentially behave like a normal human being says so much.

At the reunion there was clearly a narrative of ’growth’ with people like Jess and Mike in paricuarly acknowledging the wrongs of their past and saying how they are changed people. Cyrell had obviously went into that reunion wanting to settle old scores and had so much pent up anger but as a viewer it was a sad sight.

The reality is she is a toxic person with deep rooted issues and her beahviour in season 6 clearly hasn’t made her reflect on her actions. Maybe she was championed by the Australian public when the season aired!? Anyone any intel on this? Then in her head she felt acceped as Cyclone Cyrell.

In the S6 reunion when her and Nic took to the couch, notice it was ‘Cyrell’s best bits’ with everyone lol’ing at her and then her declaring herself as essentially the best thing since Christ on earth. That is my take on it anyway! I think since the big reunion she is no longer being held up as a likeable/crazy character.

I’ve been wanting to discuss this. Jessika was with Nick from the twins season, telv from season before, scotty T, someone from aus the bachelor and a few other “blue tick people”. Don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with dating but it’s just a bit like 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Jessika seriously?!
I get you, it screams desperate for fame. Personally it makes me think back to her wedding with Mick with her uber protective Dad and bro, you think she was a whiter than white virgin the way they were getting on. The irony was it was Mick, clearly not Jess that was the dangerous one in that relationship.

Same goes for Dan’s Mum - she was protective over ztam (for her own reasons) and her golden boy goes on to cheat!:unsure:

Reactions: 6
Oh anyone notice on Cyrells Instagram the post from her little boys bday party? I bet she was paid for this as she invited that douche bag from S5 they all supposedly hate.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been wanting to discuss this. Jessika was with Nick from the twins season, telv from season before, scotty T, someone from aus the bachelor and a few other “blue tick people”. Don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with dating but it’s just a bit like 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Jessika seriously?!
Before or after her season?

I watched season 5 again today, and i just cant get into it.... Is it worth staying with?

Reactions: 2
Cyrell is the only one with the guts to point out the obvious. Everybody else just awkwardly landers around the situation and never gets to the point so they never resolve it.

Also, Heidi looked absolutely thrilled to be rid of Mike when he started gabbing on about Sam on the sofa. Go Heidi!

Reactions: 11
OK who bloody shared that link to watch other episodes hey ?!!!! Currently on Episode 9 of Season 7 and despite it being as cringe as hell I'm hooked...... FFS ... Hubby is fuming because I've started watching on my laptop and he's missed out... 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree, even though Jess is a compulsive liar and Ines‘ behaviour was just so horrific - I just really cannot stand Martha. It’s like she has no empathy and is seriously vindictive in how she stirred up Cyrell re. the Nic/Jess thing. I could go on and on but she’s basically incredibly cold and unlikeable.

From looking on their insta accounts (correct me if I am wrong!) but she has the most insta followers out of all the MAFs series 6 contestants. Now I did like some of her outfits so maybe people follow her for her fashion/makeup content!?

it’s such a shame that someone like Michael has totally changed for the worse. I’d love to know what his family and friends really think. When he met his parents for dinner before the final renewal ceremony they were clearly taken aback that he had pretty much decided to move to be with Martha. Even though he was a teacher and also surely it would have been easier for Miss MUA (who by her own admission was funded by Daddy) to be the one to move!!?!

He looked so happy and pure when he went back his school with his students who loved him and now he is a bleach blonde poser with no purpose...an appropriate match for MUA Martha.
Jules has the most followers 669k Martha only has 569k. Probably Martha will buy followers to beat Jules as Martha is that type of person ME ME ME 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jules has the most followers 669k Martha only has 569k.
haha “only” that’s still incredible numbers for them. TBF out of all of these cast members from this season Martha is the only one I’d want to follow (I am and her mum for the cooking 👌😍) as smug nice as Jules came across on tv her Instagram would bore the tit out of me. It’s cute they’re together but I don’t care for her and smug Cam and her businesses. Although their baby is very cute. Where as younger people who watched I reckon would probably follow M and M for fashion, fitness, I love the beauty stuff she does - especially like make up tutorials on YouTube etc.
I could never follow Jessika but I keep watching her stories because it’s like a tit show. She’s never out just talking absolute tit to the camera day in and out.

Heidi doesn’t post so no point and the others are on Instagram are very meh 🤣

Just nosing at jules wedding? Did Heidi not be a bridesmaid in the end?
There’s a brilliant video about their wedding on YouTube where Jules and Cam act like they’re A list Hollywood stars 😆. Heidi features quite heavily in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve watched all 3 series on channel 4 since Christmas. Lockdown and all that 😆 I loved them all, it’s hard to choose the best but I’ve got to say series 6 might just cut it.

Ines, what a hard woman. but it sounds like her childhood was really difficult not having emotionally available parents. You can see she’s had a hard upbringing. It did make me laugh at times how cold she was. I think she had a soft side deep down.

In the end I warmed to Elizabeth and I loved Cyclone, she was hilarious. Her and Nick weren’t right for each other but their good times were hilarious.

Jess, I don’t like to judge someones appearance but she needs to get a refund for those lips.

Now I’m lost, I may have to watch series 6 again 😄 Is there anywhere you can watch series 7?

Reactions: 6
I’ve watched all 3 series on channel 4 since Christmas. Lockdown and all that 😆 I loved them all, it’s hard to choose the best but I’ve got to say series 6 might just cut it.

Ines, what a hard woman. but it sounds like her childhood was really difficult not having emotionally available parents. You can see she’s had a hard upbringing. It did make me laugh at times how cold she was. I think she had a soft side deep down.

In the end I warmed to Elizabeth and I loved Cyclone, she was hilarious. Her and Nick weren’t right for each other but their good times were hilarious.

Jess, I don’t like to judge someones appearance but she needs to get a refund for those lips.

Now I’m lost, I may have to watch series 6 again 😄 Is there anywhere you can watch series 7?

Currently watching series 7 here !!

• Heart
Cyrell is the only one with the guts to point out the obvious. Everybody else just awkwardly landers around the situation and never gets to the point so they never resolve it.

Also, Heidi looked absolutely thrilled to be rid of Mike when he started gabbing on about Sam on the sofa. Go Heidi!
I've not finished the series yet, I'm up to the dinner party after they've had the homestays at the grooms. I can't stand Heidi! She finds negative in everything!

Reactions: 3
I’m so behind I’m up to where Jess and Dan meet up.
that bit where Cam just burst into tears though,it took me by surprise it came on so quickly and was so dramatic 🤣
When they first got married I loved them but gone off them now . It’s all too sickly sweet perfect and I think they act quite superior to the other couples in the commitment ceremonies with all their little looks and ‘advice’

Reactions: 11
I've not finished the series yet, I'm up to the dinner party after they've had the homestays at the grooms. I can't stand Heidi! She finds negative in everything!
oh she definitely can go on and on but i think she's a genuinely nice person and i think being with mike stressed her out. she looked so much happier at the final bit where they go and chat with the therapists whereas normally she'd look really panicked by mike speaking.

Reactions: 1