Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #4 No Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah got me thinking about the couples that could've been, think Heidi would've been great for Mick or Mark for example. Lizzy and Bronson maybe šŸ¤”
Oh Heidi and Mark would of been great, Iā€™ve started watching series 8 and already I think I would swap a few around

Reactions: 5
24 year old, ex virgin, Matt šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s his regret.... hey is Matt the virgin from MAFS šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜œ

Jul
I agree, even though Jess is a compulsive liar and Inesā€˜ behaviour was just so horrific - I just really cannot stand Martha. Itā€™s like she has no empathy and is seriously vindictive in how she stirred up Cyrell re. the Nic/Jess thing. I could go on and on but sheā€™s basically incredibly cold and unlikeable.

From looking on their insta accounts (correct me if I am wrong!) but she has the most insta followers out of all the MAFs series 6 contestants. Now I did like some of her outfits so maybe people follow her for her fashion/makeup content!?

itā€™s such a shame that someone like Michael has totally changed for the worse. Iā€™d love to know what his family and friends really think. When he met his parents for dinner before the final renewal ceremony they were clearly taken aback that he had pretty much decided to move to be with Martha. Even though he was a teacher and also surely it would have been easier for Miss MUA (who by her own admission was funded by Daddy) to be the one to move!!?!

He looked so happy and pure when he went back his school with his students who loved him and now he is a bleach blonde poser with no purpose...an appropriate match for MUA Martha.
Jules had the most just x

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Innes insta stories?? Wtfffffff is the girl on she doesnā€™t make sense. With her gammy bottom lip and fake tanned hand!!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Innes insta stories?? Wtfffffff is the girl on she doesnā€™t make sense. With her gammy bottom lip and fake tanned hand!!
I donā€™t feel that sorry for these reality stars they know what they signed up for.If Ines wants to claim she was treated badly by the shows bosses why doesnā€™t she give back her blue tick and followers on Instagram and any profit made from their #ads.

I donā€™t feel that sorry for these reality stars they know what they signed up for.If Ines wants to claim she was treated badly by the shows bosses why doesnā€™t she give back her blue tick and followers on Instagram and any profit made from their #ads.
most people on these reality TV shows get treated badly. Even the people on gogglebox get treated like shite. I'm not saying I disagree with you. She like many others were on it for the insta fame

Reactions: 2
I have to say Iā€™ve only recently started following ines and sheā€™s still a dick.....however her Instagram persona is showing much more emotion than the programme which I think was the issue for everyone as she came across so cold and dead almost robotic. She is way more enthusiastic on her insta and seem more human. Sheā€™s still a grade a bleep though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch MAFS season 5 that started yesterday? Its on at 17:30 on E4. It was the first episode yesterday so thats going to occupy me for the next month or so :)

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch MAFS season 5 that started yesterday? Its on at 17:30 on E4. It was the first episode yesterday so thats going to occupy me for the next month or so :)
I saw it last year! Itā€™s a good one!

Oh no donā€™t tell me this, Iā€™m going to get hooked again šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Just watched the first half of the big reunion and Cyrell proved what a nasty piece of work she is. I didn't like her throughout the whole season, there's no excuse for her rages and behaviour. She wears it like a badge, she's proud of Cyclone Cyrell - but surely you'd think after watching herself she'd realise how it looks?

Just watched the first half of the big reunion and Cyrell proved what a nasty piece of work she is. I didn't like her throughout the whole season, there's no excuse for her rages and behaviour. She wears it like a badge, she's proud of Cyclone Cyrell - but surely you'd think after watching herself she'd realise how it looks?
She's an awful human, absolutely the pits. For a grown woman to have on her social media Cyclone Cyrell like having behaviour and anger issues are things to be proud of is disgusting. If a man was proud of himself behaving in the same way he would get trashed.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I admire the fact that she's honest but yes her outbursts are inexcusable. She got close to physical violence twice with Martha. If one of the guys had behaved like her there would've been hysteria. As vile as Jess is at least she never behaved like that.

• Sick
Iā€™ve been wanting to discuss this. Jessika was with Nick from the twins season, telv from season before, scotty T, someone from aus the bachelor and a few other ā€œblue tick peopleā€. Donā€™t get me wrong thereā€™s nothing wrong with dating but itā€™s just a bit like šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” Jessika seriously?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve been wanting to discuss this. Jessika was with Nick from the twins season, telv from season before, scotty T, someone from aus the bachelor and a few other ā€œblue tick peopleā€. Donā€™t get me wrong thereā€™s nothing wrong with dating but itā€™s just a bit like šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” Jessika seriously?!
She was with Telv šŸ˜®?!!

Scotty t, duck OFF

• Haha
I 100% agree with you, Nic is so chill and laidback, I knew from the start they wouldnā€™t work, they are just so so different.

also it really bugged me how she got involved in others business if they were cheating or even potentially cheating? Like yeah, humans do crappy things, but itā€™s their life and their actions? You canā€™t eradicate the world of cheating. Itā€™s possible to silently disagree with something, you donā€™t have to attack someone for it

Reactions: 1