Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #4 No Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so behind I’m up to where Jess and Dan meet up.
that bit where Cam just burst into tears though,it took me by surprise it came on so quickly and was so dramatic 🤣
When they first got married I loved them but gone off them now . It’s all too sickly sweet perfect and I think they act quite superior to the other couples in the commitment ceremonies with all their little looks and ‘advice’
I thought Cam crying was bizarre too. Jules did address this on Instagram. One of the kids Cam mentored through cricket committed suicide. The show decided to use it for their gain I think.

I thought Cam crying was bizarre too. Jules did address this on Instagram. One of the kids Cam mentored through cricket committed suicide. The show decided to use it for their gain I think.
Sorry did word correctly I thought it was bizarre until I saw Jules explanation about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Sorry did word correctly I thought it was bizarre until I saw Jules explanation about it.
Oh wow I never knew that as don’t follow her on Insta. That’s incredibly sad and awful that the show used it for their own gain without any context,it should have maybe been cut completely. :(

Reactions: 6
Mafs was on goggle box tonight. Howling at their reactions. Brought back so much excitement that night 💔
They don't like cyrell but liked Martha. I don't approve, gogglers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
OK who bloody shared that link to watch other episodes hey ?!!!! Currently on Episode 9 of Season 7 and despite it being as cringe as hell I'm hooked...... FFS ... Hubby is fuming because I've started watching on my laptop and he's missed out... 😂 😂 😂 😂
Thoughts ?? Not as good as 6, they seem younger too but like Michelle and her breathy talking 😂😂 ( please don’t give spoilers on here though, there is one girl who is vile and that is all I am going to say )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if I can catch up from the beginning?! I can only see from episode 18 or something on my sky. I think I've left it too late 😭

Jess has apparently signed up to the UK version😱
Oh god she’s going to try and become an influencer here too isn’t she.

Mafs was on goggle box tonight. Howling at their reactions. Brought back so much excitement that night 💔
They don't like cyrell but liked Martha. I don't approve, gogglers.
Sorry don’t know how to quote two different posts in one lol but I saw this too! Laughed so much at Giles saying Mary used to be like Cyrell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone watch Michael and Martha on this?

Martha claims not only that Mick knew about Dan and Jess but actually gave Dan his blessing!

Reactions: 3
haha “only” that’s still incredible numbers for them. TBF out of all of these cast members from this season Martha is the only one I’d want to follow (I am and her mum for the cooking 👌😍) as smug nice as Jules came across on tv her Instagram would bore the tit out of me. It’s cute they’re together but I don’t care for her and smug Cam and her businesses. Although their baby is very cute. Where as younger people who watched I reckon would probably follow M and M for fashion, fitness, I love the beauty stuff she does - especially like make up tutorials on YouTube etc.
I could never follow Jessika but I keep watching her stories because it’s like a tit show. She’s never out just talking absolute tit to the camera day in and out.

Heidi doesn’t post so no point and the others are on Instagram are very meh 🤣
Has Martha improved her make up skills then? Because i found her and Jess to have the worst make up and fashion sense throughout season 6. I hope she has grown up a little now and is not as toxic as that made her so ugly during their season.

Does anyone know where I can watch the grand reunion? I need to watch more of the drama haha