Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmadale

VIP Member
Besides the awful attire...Jess looks like she’s just rolled out of bed wearing yesterday’s make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Venlicon

Chatty Member
Mick and Tam were loving that 😂

Go Cyrell! Someone needs to give Jess some cream for that burn

Emmadale

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Ines’s IG story? Basically saying the Sam / Bronson stuff was staged - Bronson knew about it but Ines didn’t know Bronson knew...
Not seen it but I could believe that....he did always seem super chill about it. Surely nobody’s that nice! 🤣

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Martha cheated on Michael, and he overlooked it

speaking of, I’ve just realised my boyfriend looks extremely like michael 🥲 ponytail and all 😭

Reactions: 13

MaryX82

VIP Member
I love Ning and Marks reactions-disappointed. Nic is not the best looking but has a lovely personality and has definitely grown on me over the weeks-I can see why Jess tried to get off with him, even though it was mainly out of spite.
I don’t think Jess tried it on out of spite I think she started the rumour of Nic touching her leg to test if something was there.As things went worst with Mick she tried it on again with him before going after Dan.Plus her new Bf is a bit of a nick lookalike.Turned off for Jules & Cam

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Mafs was on goggle box tonight. Howling at their reactions. Brought back so much excitement that night 💔
They don't like cyrell but liked Martha. I don't approve, gogglers.

• Haha
  • Wow