Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Tamaras frigging gorgeous. Bet he's gutted

Anyway shits gonna hit the fan in 3....2......1....................

• Haha
Reactions: 16

dee_mc

VIP Member
im crying because when I see him all I think of is the spineless michael in mafs 😂 but the real michael looks VERY different now to how he looked on the show, in my opinion, he’s not as attractive now
He looks defeated but cocky to me?
Like he's absorbed some of Martha's arrogance, but at the end of the day he knows he's just her bitch.
It will be very hard for these people to go back to normal life once the influencer bubble bursts. I wouldn't like to be Michael in an interview for a teaching job in a few years time - guess he'll have to stick to being a personal trainer for adults.

Reactions: 16

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I think out of the three of them, Martha is the worst because she tries to act like she’s great and much better than the others. Jess is not that much greater, but I’m warming to Ines 😂

Reactions: 15

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Heavens to Betsy! I made it to the end of MAFS and read all the threads! Sorry if anyone has received notification spams of me working my way through and reacting to all your posts 😂 Some thoughts:

• Jess and Martha boil my piss. They are the nastiest pair I've seen on TV for a while. And Michael is a cunt too, because he just went along with it all. I wish Martha and Michael had their dirty laundry aired in the final episode. That would have been really sweet.
  • Jules is the prettiest person I've ever seen and I want all her summer dresses (but have heard she's a bitch irl? like with that stuff with Mel? And apparenly making her wedding planner cry?) I skipped all of her and Cam from halfway through the series though because they were too perfect and I wanted the drama 😝
  • Love Heidi, beautiful hair. I really wanted Mike and Heidi to work out but he's a gaslighter and Heidi is always picking away at something. But oh god I cried like crazy at their final few episodes. Looks like Mike has a new gf on his IG. I don't know what it is about Mike but I kinda like him and I hate myself for liking him coz I know he's bad news. I think it echoes my history of dating handsome gaslighters! 😅
  • Cyrelle my fave lady and Mick my fave bloke
  • That Jess and Dan live broadcast after the show was absolutely beautiful to watch 😂👏🏻
  • Ning dresses the best out of the girls, and I wished her and Mark had made it. I full-on gasped when he rejected her.
Can't think of anything else to say except watching them all go out and get dolled up is making me really miss doing the same with my friends. This show also made me realise I need some new "going out" dresses because I think I only own a grand total of one black dress.

Debating whether to start series 5 tomorrow 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

dee_mc

VIP Member
Oh you guys, it's been emotional!
It's too soon for me to embark on another MAFS anytime soon - anyone else feel they need a few months peace before getting into it again with a new gang?!
Tonight was quite entertaining. I was disappointed they didn't talk to every couple - really wanted to hear Ning and Marc's summing up of the experience, Bronson and Tam were shortchanged again too, and we were all bloody shortchanged that they didn't give Mick his few minutes on the couch, and maybe a "best bits" reel with his funniest expressions, because heavens to Betsy, his wit carried a lot of those earlier episodes!
Good lord but didn't Susie look like some demented, cross-eyed blow-up doll 😯 her eyeshadow was disastrous, and the lips really weren't helping matters. It didn't bother me that we were spared listening to their pantomime relationship all over again - it's all too recent, and I don't think anyone got terribly invested in them anyway.
Lizzie and Ines redeemed themselves somewhat - poor Liz seemed very effected by the whole shitshow but accounted for herself really well tonight I thought, showing a much nicer side to her character that she didn't get a chance to develop during the actual series. Ines... I'd still have my doubts about, but she managed to show a human side and, crucially, some empathy.
I'm sure he was thinking of nobody but himself but Sam did both those girls a solid by not turning up that night.
Mike is fucking obsessed with Sam! Creepy stuff. "Your mum would be proud" - oh fuck off Mike, go record some audiobooks and stop wasting that voice on your own thoughts!

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Martha cheated on Michael, and he overlooked it

speaking of, I’ve just realised my boyfriend looks extremely like michael 🥲 ponytail and all 😭
I don't know why you're crying, Michael is very attractive! It's just that vacuum where his personality should be, and the fact that he's spineless, that makes him unattractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14