Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaLa247

Chatty Member
The real villains of the whole series were the experts. Why were they obsessed with the dynamics of the group the whole time? Thought it was about marriages, these people surely don’t have to get along and they’ll probably never see each other again after the 3 months? They continually wound me up

Reactions: 22

MaryX82

VIP Member
I hate how it’s all poor Lizzie poor Ines and Bronson gets forgotten about.Ines and Sam fucked him over to.

Reactions: 22

Angechicken

Chatty Member
That’s wiped the smile of the dirty little skanks face. Can’t wait to watch Jess try to lie her way out of this one once they’ve all seen the video 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Rahrah

Oh god, Jess has zero self awareness and can not read the room or her own boyfriend. Dan looks really embarrassed and a little ashamed, he has obviously been putting off Jess’s offers to visit and wants to bin her off. Tam and Mick are ether shagging, or about to judging by how they are sitting teehee.

Reactions: 21

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
If I never hear Martha's voice ever again I'll be happy, so glad it's finished and I don't have to listen to her unbearable voice anymore.
"Baaaaabeee" 🤢 🤢 🤢

Reactions: 20
Omg after googling have just realised Cyrell is the one who had the baby with Eden Daily from Love Island, I saw that last year but never copped who she was when mafs started 😲 Now that must be one seriously toxic fiery relationship!

Reactions: 20