Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinythings

VIP Member
I’ve been wanting to discuss this. Jessika was with Nick from the twins season, telv from season before, scotty T, someone from aus the bachelor and a few other “blue tick people”. Don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with dating but it’s just a bit like 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Jessika seriously?!
Before or after her season?

Clairer86

VIP Member
haha “only” that’s still incredible numbers for them. TBF out of all of these cast members from this season Martha is the only one I’d want to follow (I am and her mum for the cooking 👌😍) as smug nice as Jules came across on tv her Instagram would bore the shit out of me. It’s cute they’re together but I don’t care for her and smug Cam and her businesses. Although their baby is very cute. Where as younger people who watched I reckon would probably follow M and M for fashion, fitness, I love the beauty stuff she does - especially like make up tutorials on YouTube etc.
I could never follow Jessika but I keep watching her stories because it’s like a shit show. She’s never out just talking absolute shit to the camera day in and out.

Heidi doesn’t post so no point and the others are on Instagram are very meh 🤣
Has Martha improved her make up skills then? Because i found her and Jess to have the worst make up and fashion sense throughout season 6. I hope she has grown up a little now and is not as toxic as that made her so ugly during their season.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

That's young to be a Grandma!!! You'd think the daughter would have seen how tough parenting was with her mum and how much her mother missed out on being a young mum settling down and growing up at a age when most want to go out and do there own thing and wouldn't want to go down the same path.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
This goes off ch4 streaming in a week and I’m not going to have finished watching it by then I have about 13 eps left and I’m not going to have time to watch them all in a week. Does anyone know if there are any other platforms I can watch this on?
oh my god don’t say that it’s going off 4os, i’ll get stressed 😂

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
What did everyone think about Heidi? I seem to change my opinion on her constantly! I've just watched the final dates where Mike took her on a boat.

In some respects, I think she's a massive moaner and he could literally walk over hot coals for her and it STILL wouldn't be enough. On the other hand, I do think Mike should have listened to her a bit more - he blatantly took her on that boat so he could do the climbing thing.
Mike was always calmly spoken despite being given many chances where he could have raised his voice and got angrier than he did. She never seemed happy. I got the impression she's scared of commitment. I think it's telling it's him not her in the loving long term relationship now.

kev1974

VIP Member
Right so what are we doing about MAFSA (Australia) Series 8, which starts on E4 on Monday evening. Brand new thread for S8 or just carry on in here and start calling it S8 in the title when this thread is full?

If it's going to be a brand new S8 thread and someone else creates it then please make sure the "Married at First Sight" tag gets added so it stays with all the other Aus/UK/General MAFS threads.