Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #4 No Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone say “Martha didn’t spend all that money on her appearance to end up with a school teacher”

I think it’s just a matter of time before she leaves Michael

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I saw someone say “Martha didn’t spend all that money on her appearance to end up with a school teacher”

Which is where the rumours came from her cheating with a rich guy. Her, Jess and Ines argued about it on Instagram

Reactions: 10
I think out of the three of them, Martha is the worst because she tries to act like she’s great and much better than the others. Jess is not that much greater, but I’m warming to Ines 😂

Reactions: 15

He gave up teaching. They are both full time influencers now

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If I never hear Martha's voice ever again I'll be happy, so glad it's finished and I don't have to listen to her unbearable voice anymore.
"Baaaaabeee" 🤢 🤢 🤢

Reactions: 20
Isn’t he passing himself off as some sort of online fitness expert? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought this too but to be fair to him He’s done the training etc my bestie is a PE teacher and she did all that sports science and Personal Training, Health Nutrition (you get my drift) courses too

Reactions: 5
I thought this too but to be fair to him He’s done the training etc my bestie is a PE teacher and she did all that sports science and Personal Training, Health Nutrition (you get my drift) courses too
We’ll let him off then 😂 At least he has something to fall back on unlike his plastic basic witch GF

Reactions: 7
Looks as if Jess' lip filler had worn off a bit

Dan's been saying the same btw that him and Jess was all a set up too
Her lips were awful, they literally migrated into her top mouth.

For me I found it really scripted towards the end. The experts piss me off so much, they should call them out proper instead of sitting behind the camera assessing them

Reactions: 4
Her lips were awful, they literally migrated into her top mouth.

For me I found it really scripted towards the end. The experts piss me off so much, they should call them out proper instead of sitting behind the camera assessing them
I hate that they pretend that the only time they see them is the dinner party

Reactions: 7
I think out of the three of them, Martha is the worst because she tries to act like she’s great and much better than the others. Jess is not that much greater, but I’m warming to Ines 😂
I agree, even though Jess is a compulsive liar and Ines‘ behaviour was just so horrific - I just really cannot stand Martha. It’s like she has no empathy and is seriously vindictive in how she stirred up Cyrell re. the Nic/Jess thing. I could go on and on but she’s basically incredibly cold and unlikeable.

From looking on their insta accounts (correct me if I am wrong!) but she has the most insta followers out of all the MAFs series 6 contestants. Now I did like some of her outfits so maybe people follow her for her fashion/makeup content!?

it’s such a shame that someone like Michael has totally changed for the worse. I’d love to know what his family and friends really think. When he met his parents for dinner before the final renewal ceremony they were clearly taken aback that he had pretty much decided to move to be with Martha. Even though he was a teacher and also surely it would have been easier for Miss MUA (who by her own admission was funded by Daddy) to be the one to move!!?!

He looked so happy and pure when he went back his school with his students who loved him and now he is a bleach blonde poser with no purpose...an appropriate match for MUA Martha.

Reactions: 12
I agree, even though Jess is a compulsive liar and Ines‘ behaviour was just so horrific - I just really cannot stand Martha. It’s like she has no empathy and is seriously vindictive in how she stirred up Cyrell re. the Nic/Jess thing. I could go on and on but she’s basically incredibly cold and unlikeable.

From looking on their insta accounts (correct me if I am wrong!) but she has the most insta followers out of all the MAFs series 6 contestants. Now I did like some of her outfits so maybe people follow her for her fashion/makeup content!?

it’s such a shame that someone like Michael has totally changed for the worse. I’d love to know what his family and friends really think. When he met his parents for dinner before the final renewal ceremony they were clearly taken aback that he had pretty much decided to move to be with Martha. Even though he was a teacher and also surely it would have been easier for Miss MUA (who by her own admission was funded by Daddy) to be the one to move!!?!

He looked so happy and pure when he went back his school with his students who loved him and now he is a bleach blonde poser with no purpose...an appropriate match for MUA Martha.
Exactly!! It’s so upsetting to see. It makes total sense for Martha to move, all her family and michaels family are in Melbourne, as well as Michaels career. I think her sole purpose was to sculpt michael into a male version of herself.

If I was michaels mum id be so furious...
I can’t believe I used to actually like Martha during their wedding, at the start. I was so shocked to see michael now, I honestly thought I’d got the wrong Instagram. I wonder what his pupils think too?

Did anyone see boring Matthew and his girlfriend on Lorraine this morning? Regrets going on the show and says they deliberately pair people with their polar opposite for the sake of good TV or words to that effect!

Did anyone see boring Matthew and his girlfriend on Lorraine this morning? Regrets going on the show and says they deliberately pair people with their polar opposite for the sake of good TV or words to that effect!
I'd agree with that

Reactions: 4